Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlanEdgeHead

This game is awesome. I, personally, think it's the best NES Mario on the VC right now. Anyone else love this game as much as me? The challenge factor is high, too.

Werbung:

metroidprime3rules

AlanEdgeHead said:
This game is awesome. I, personally, think it's the best NES Mario on the VC right now. Anyone else love this game as much as me? The challenge factor is high, too.

Once again Allan already a thread on this. Please use the search button.*reporting

AlanEdgeHead

There's no other thread for discussing their love for the game. There's another thread asking is it was only for September, and a thread that just said it was out. Mine is unique.

metroidprime3rules

AlanEdgeHead said:
There's no other thread for discussing their love for the game. There's another thread asking is it was only for September, and a thread that just said it was out. Mine is unique.

No yours is not unique a thread with this same name was closed by a mod. Thread should be closed.

AlanEdgeHead

Just because the name is the same, doesn't mean the contents are the same. Haven't you ever heard "You can't judge a book by it's cover"?

Stop harassing the new users.

metroidprime3rules

AlanEdgeHead said:
Just because the name is the same, doesn't mean the contents are the same. Haven't you ever heard "You can't judge a book by it's cover"?

Stop harassing the new users.

Harassing you? Im telling you your doing wrong. The old lost level thread had the same name and topic. Thread should be closed for the last time. If you want to continue this discusion dont reply here pm me.

Theherolink_1

Okay calm down childs....alanhead...whatever your name is the rules are the rules this is considered like spaming so what METROD(hehehe) is doing is good....Just calm yourseld and use the search button next time;)

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.