Super Mario Galaxy - WiiPros Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werbung:

Squiddy

Galaxy looks great not because it's realistic, but it's got great art direction.... and it looks better than Metroid Prime 3, though that looks good too.

killman360

It's pretty cool how they have gotten the graphics down in galaxy, although the Wii is a more powerful system than the gamecube.

hockeyhero

metroidprime3rules said:
hockeyhero said:
lu1g1 said:
It should be a must buy for everyone :D
its just that good

nintendo is going to do really well at with these must buy game like Mario Galaxy and Brawl..... i cant wait!!!

Dont forget mario kart ;)

well mario kart is coming out in 2008....i was mostly talking about christmas since a lot of kids will get these games as presents.....

metroidprime3rules

hockeyhero said:
metroidprime3rules said:
hockeyhero said:
lu1g1 said:
its just that good

nintendo is going to do really well at with these must buy game like Mario Galaxy and Brawl..... i cant wait!!!

well mario kart is coming out in 2008....i was mostly talking about christmas since a lot of kids will get these games as presents.....

What was peach holding in her arms? Some kind of creature.....

hockeyhero

metroidprime3rules said:
hockeyhero said:
metroidprime3rules said:
hockeyhero said:
lu1g1 said:
its just that good

yea...i think it's that character where you can see on the cover.....it's cute!!!

yea i think it's that character you can see on the cover.....it's cute!!!

Werbung:

metroidprime3rules

hockeyhero said:
metroidprime3rules said:
hockeyhero said:
metroidprime3rules said:
hockeyhero said:
lu1g1 said:
its just that good

yea...i think it's that character where you can see on the cover.....it's cute!!!

yea i think it's that character you can see on the cover.....it's cute!!!
It looked like that pokemon squirrel lol

Status
Not open for further replies.