Super Mario Galaxy - WiiPros Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werbung:

Ryano

I got the game and...

One word... Wow.

I wasn't even going to get this game at first, but I can't say how glad I am that I changed my mind. Its just phenomenal, the lighting and water effects are superb and the controls just naturally click straight away.

Shooting around space for the first time literally took my breath away. The re-mixed songs are a joy to listen to, the clever and fun puzzles are a work of genius, and running round the small 3D planets boggled my mind at first, until it just clicked and I realised how fun it was and how well it works.

I've just done that puzzle when you're on that little... container thing. And you go inside the glass outer casing and different parts have opposite gravity and pull you upwards. Can't really explain it, but it just felt like I'd entered another dimension, another generation of gaming. It was awesome.

Its does what it aims to do perfectly... to be fun. I've got so caught up recently with epic story-lines and character development in hardcore, stat-heavy RPGs that I completely forgot what gaming was about all along. Having fun. And trust me, this is the most fun I've had in a while. Put all your doubts aside, I really didn't think this game would be that good but its just blew my mind.

I never want the game to end, and I can't stress enough how glad I am that I got the game in the end. I mean... how could I resist?

And for everyone to know here is the code if your gonna post a spoiler

Code:
[quote][color=#ffffff]*INSERT TEXT HERE*[/color][/quote]

Which will turn out like this

I'm a stupid idiot who writes spoilers on forums.

Just highlight that bit above.

thexcheat

[size=large]THIS GAME TOTALLY BLOWS YOUR MIND[/size] like ryano said it just is amazing, the graphics are great, the gameplay is better, and the feeling it gives you when your jumping around on planets is awsome :thumbup: i am currently beating lu1g1 in the race to get 120 stars first :) but that change soon because its his turn to play right now :( so guys get this game. does anyone else want to race?

Phillysoul11

yeah we should totally have a race to the end once a few more people get it :)
i will beat this game more than once just because its soo great

Squiddy

Lol.

It's funny how some people race to get 120 Stars, then they'll probably moan on how they could've taken their time with it, and why it couldn't be longer.

It's phenomenal. 5 Stars in and I'm amazed. It looks great in 480p, it's full of imagination, and it's made me feel like 4 years old again, when I first booted up Super Mario Bros 3 on the NES.

Ryano. I'm Sin_and_Punishment on ONM. Keey it hush. ;)

Phillysoul11

SPOILER!!! dude i just beat the game and it was the best three days of mylife :D really...and i havnt really even beaten it :p
i only got 60 stars and beat u know who....

even when i do beat the game i will just beat it with again with luigi and get the 121st star :)
SPOILER!!!

Ryano

Squiddy said:
Lol.

It's funny how some people race to get 120 Stars, then they'll probably moan on how they could've taken their time with it, and why it couldn't be longer.

It's phenomenal. 5 Stars in and I'm amazed. It looks great in 480p, it's full of imagination, and it's made me feel like 4 years old again, when I first booted up Super Mario Bros 3 on the NES.

You sly little fecker:p

Why'd you get banned in the first place anyway?

oh and Lu1g1 I made a code for spoilers for a reason:001_rolleyes:.

Code:
[quote=SPOILER][color=#ffffff]*INSERT TEXT HERE*[/color][/quote]

Which would go like this

SPOILER said:
*INSERT TEXT HERE*

Just highlight the quote there...

Ryano said:
Squiddy said:
Lol.

Code:

Which would go like this

SPOILER said:
*INSERT TEXT HERE*

Cool Ryano :thumbup:
gonna get the game on friday :D:D

Werbung:

Jesusdragon737

Ryano said:
Squiddy said:
Lol.

Code:

Which would go like this

SPOILER said:
*INSERT TEXT HERE*

You wouldn't notice that nearly as much. I don't really like it. The gigantic text works a lot better. I'd probably just end up reading that thinking it was just a quote from somebody else, and end up spoiling the game for myself. I like the way lu1g1 did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.