Suppressors love em or hate em

Werbung:

Archus

i like the S1 but not the other two..
the S1 reduces the recoil so it makes you more accurate and this is more important to me even though it is at a detriment to damage..

Head shots all the way

john66

ehhhh, Suppressors. I'll stick an s2 on my ump so the recoil change feels like other guns. Other than that, I hate them for even existing.

Jordan B

S1- Best for Ak47
S2- Best for USP (basically a tactical)
S3- Best for L96A1 , and the UMP , And also Scar's.

Mostly I don't use them unless I wanna go unnoticed.

john66

The s2 on a ump is really nice, if you guys havn't tried that yet. For me it seems to work better, or it's just my mind playing tricks.

Miran_Eitan

I throw the S-1 on the MAC and Uzi when I feel like BSing and running around spraying and praying like the rest of you noobs.

I get a surprising amount of headshots with the Mac. People end up calling me a hacker quite a decent amount.

I was #1 on Brushwood the other day just because of that stupid sub machine gun.

Rob

i like the S1 but not the other two..
the S1 reduces the recoil so it makes you more accurate and this is more important to me even though it is at a detriment to damage..

Head shots all the way

S1 doesn't reduce recoil. It in fact makes it more erratic and harder to control.

By the way, the damage reduction is only ~3.5%, not the 10% as advertised.

john66

s1 diverts the recoil to the side and it will lower it slightly. If you try to use a scope with it, it will seem more erratic, but thats only with a scope.

Rob

s1 diverts the recoil to the side and it will lower it slightly. If you try to use a scope with it, it will seem more erratic, but thats only with a scope.

Why else would you care about recoil? If you can't handle unscoped recoil in CA, you should quit.

yocool

well i always put an s3 on my m4a1 (as well with a scope, and extended mag I) but its your playing style. If you like to camp and go unoticed get a suppresor. if u hit and run get a suppresor. if you camp were everone knows you are get a no suppressor

Werbung:

john66

You realize the m4 has almost no recoil while scoped in to begin with right? S1 on the m4 is trash, you take two good items and put them together, instead of awsomeness you'll get trash.