Suppressors

KySu

What is the real difference between suppressors? In-game, the stats say that only the S1 reduces recoil (and damage), but I've heard a lot of people claim that the S3 does the same, along with reduced noise and bullet streak. Someone clear this up for me and other people out there please?

:D:D:D

Werbung:

john66

I think all of them change the recoil pattern. But at the price of lowering th damage your gun does it isn't worth it.

dragonshex

Can't exactly recall where I got this information, but apparently, the suppressors in reality only reduce damage by ~3%. If you are planning on getting a suppressor, I'd recommend getting the S3. While it says it reduces muzzle flash by 50%, it actually reduces it by 100%, so it makes it look like you aren't even firing at all.

KySu

Can't exactly recall where I got this information, but apparently, the suppressors in reality only reduce damage by ~3%. If you are planning on getting a suppressor, I'd recommend getting the S3. While it says it reduces muzzle flash by 50%, it actually reduces it by 100%, so it makes it look like you aren't even firing at all.

Hmm but does S3 reduce recoil? Cause that's what I'm really looking for.

:D:D:D

I think the S1 is the only recoil-reducing suppressor, and that is why it is readily available to the newbies. The other suppressors are useful for different situations, and they all change the pattern of recoil, but the S3 can help in a S&S game when in closer quarters, but it all depends on preference. I like the S2 for snipers, the S1 for most rifles when I'm okay with the reduced damage, and the S3 for my UMP.

cvspartan101

I don't get why people put silencers on sniper rifles... it just reduces damage while making the gun sound 50% quieter.... But now that I think of it... a sniper rifle is pretty loud without a silencer

Werbung:

xl_Dragon_lx

i think that suppressors are mostly used in competitive search and destroy because most people dont care about the sound that a gun makes they only care about killing.

my experience in other games