Suppressors

Werbung:

BobPwnsNoobs

First of all S1 Suppressor does not lower your recoil. S1 only changes your recoil pattern. Great if you don't like a gun only knocking upwards, adding an S1 Suppressor can change it to going diagonal.

S2 Suppressor only masks the Gun tracer , or the bright bullet you see when you fire or an opponent fires. This suppressor is better for those that do not want to be seen when firing at enemies far away. Also , let's say you're stalking an enemy ... and you are behind them. You fire a bullet but miss , the opponent may clearly see a gun tracer past by them revealing your location. An S2 Suppressor would be great for this situation.

S3 Suppressor completely removes the Muzzle flash , or the bright diamond-like flash you see when you fire a bullet. This is great for situations when firing at medium range cause your enemies may think that you are not the one attacking them.

All of them have their advantage, you choose.

spuznick242

First of all S1 Suppressor does not lower your recoil. S1 only changes your recoil pattern. Great if you don't like a gun only knocking upwards, adding an S1 Suppressor can change it to going diagonal.

S2 Suppressor only masks the Gun tracer , or the bright bullet you see when you fire or an opponent fires. This suppressor is better for those that do not want to be seen when firing at enemies far away. Also , let's say you're stalking an enemy ... and you are behind them. You fire a bullet but miss , the opponent may clearly see a gun tracer past by them revealing your location. An S2 Suppressor would be great for this situation.

S3 Suppressor completely removes the Muzzle flash , or the bright diamond-like flash you see when you fire a bullet. This is great for situations when firing at medium range cause your enemies may think that you are not the one attacking them.

All of them have their advantage, you choose.

Ok, from my exp, I've realized that the recoil is a bit more side to side, but its not enought to make a differnece, and I would rather have 10% less recoil so you can hit and kill the target, or miss and possibly not kill them, and just not have them find your location. I use the S1 because I shoot to kill every time, I dont want to possible miss at a distance, then ahve to get into a fire fight at a closer range.

CraZyHanD

Recoil is not that big of a deal.. unless your spraying, lol. I would say S3 is the best... its annoying when you can't tell exactly where the bullets are coming from. Can't wait to get it.

Werbung:

BobPwnsNoobs

Personally , I prefer the S3 Suppressor not because it reduces muzzle flash , but because of it's red strip. They say , what you believe is true even when it isn't. (not sure if that is stated properly)

Like in the movie "Kung Fu Panda". The panda's dad makes these noodles and says he adds a special ingredient. The Panda was dazzled at it's great tastiness. In the end the father told the Panda that there is no secret ingredient . The panda believed that there was , when really there wasn't.

What I'm trying to say is, the S3 Suppressor makes me feel stronger in terms of accuracy and aim. When really , there is no added accuracy and aim.