Svd dragunov ftw!

comando602

Well,when the SVD came out i heard bad critics about it,i bought it now,and what i can say,IT-P-W-N-S all the sniper rifle,one of the best things about this rifle is that is a cross between a m24 and a msg90,it can kill in one shot if the enemy has less than 95 or 85 HP,it semi-auto,has great power,great magazine,but,what is so special about this rifle its the scope it has,it doesnt have a bulky green cross,isntead it has semi-transparent grey triangle,that allow to see your target better,so it pwns,the only drawback is that you cant add a silencer,wellit gives me the same,)after my experience with all the sniper rifle here is my list
1:Dragunov (like it or now,its a beast,the l9a1 dies agaisnt this)
2:L9A1
3:MSG90 (better than SR-25 coz you can add the s3 silence wich rokz!!)
4:m24
5:Sr-25 (WTF IS THIS?IT SUPOSSED TO HAVE A SILENCER FOR A SNIPER RIFLE,AND SILENCERS HAVE TO MASK BOTH NOISE AND MUZZLE FLASH,NOT ONLY NOISE SO IT SUCKS!)
here is the proof that dragunov is da best
(SERVER RAPOSA,140 KILLS,WAVERIDER,ALL WEPS PERMITTED,KC OFF,FF OFF)
yeah
the image is 800x601,i expect that that doesnt bother you:

Werbung:

Roger117

The Dragunov is way too loud for my liking, but you can put a suppressor on it. I'm not so much a fan of suppressors so I'd stick to the MSG-90 or M24.

Panda

The Dragunov has too much recoil for my liking. If it had a one shot kill, I'd be a fan, but unfortunately, it doesn't. And the crosshair...I did not like.

comando602

in reality,the scope of the SVD,is one of the best,if this game had realistic bullet calculation and large map the SVD would be pwning everyoby,seriously,i got more kills in 1 DAY than with the L96A1 in a week,so,it pwns seriously

Roger117

in reality,the scope of the SVD,is one of the best,if this game had realistic bullet calculation and large map the SVD would be pwning everyoby,seriously,i got more kills in 1 DAY than with the L96A1 in a week,so,it pwns seriously

I'm not really a sniper person so none of the snipers would entice me to become one. Not even the L96A3, not that I like it very much.

AuqaFox

think this is the best sniper the game has to offer
Sure it makes a loud noise, but who cares. If you are good enough it only takes one hit to kill someone, and if not it only takes 2. i personally don't think the recoil is that bad ( i guess i'm used to it) but its accuracy is amazing. You all need to give this thing a chance ( never put a silencer on any weapon, waste of money)

sp1res

i say all snipers are horrible i kill any sniper anyday with a g36e, k2, or m4a1 easily

but if i were to say the best sniper i would have to say l9a1 cus if ur gonna use a sniper u gotta be able to 1 hit its pointless if its 2 hits, cus a g36e is 4 hits and it shoots twice as fast is much better as long as u shoot in bursts

Roger117

i say all snipers are horrible i kill any sniper anyday with a g36e, k2, or m4a1 easily

but if i were to say the best sniper i would have to say l9a1 cus if ur gonna use a sniper u gotta be able to 1 hit its pointless if its 2 hits, cus a g36e is 4 hits and it shoots twice as fast is much better as long as u shoot in bursts

Don't be a G36E person. Own the snipers with a AUG-A1 or a M4A1.

AuqaFox

You can use the LAW to tka e out any kind of sniper, it really works. I would recommend the G36e, M4a1, or any other accurate gun.

Werbung:

UnholyReaper

the cross hair is ok. also i agree w/ commando. its loud as a hyena and youd have better luck with a MSG-90. better acc and alright powa. MSG>SVD. SVD does have too much recoil. you cant shoot one and then shoot another right after.