sw@b

sw@b

sup []D[][]V[][]D'z!!

my name is shawn and im from MI...22 yrs old married with no kids yet....played this game for awhile...ask Cas exactly how long cuz i dont remember the version....at least 1.5.....played PuNx server since forever and only pub i dont consider a "pub" unless its early EST....and yall need to find the server rating post and rate this server a 3....best server out there.....shawnalpers@yahoo.com if yall got questions....cya online

Werbung:

Puppet

I don't really care. I was just trying to get a post on swab because I like him. I didn't mean to stir the connecticut shit. You have my official permission to say yall anytime you want yankee.

sw@b

Puppet said:
I don't really care. I was just trying to get a post on swab because I like him. I didn't mean to stir the connecticut shit. You have my official permission to say yall anytime you want yankee.

LOL..i say "yall" sometimes and "you guys" other times....aint no thang....ive lived in MI my whole life Puppet...btw, ppl from PuNx, Lo3, and whoever else has known me since time started can say watyever crap they want about how i type/talk....cya in game though :D

Werbung: