Sword in the Sheath

DigitalSword

L&G

Howdy, This is hard to explain but ill do my best, the past 6 months has been pretty rugged for me, i got caught in debt, letf my apt to come ack home, had to quit college for money, got in a bad accident that suspended my liscense(i wasnt drinking, im not dumb, just unlucky) lost my girl and eventually got in trouble with local governemtns that landed me in jail, recooperating from all of this has been a very logn road, and through my being stuck at my parents house at age 21, losing my friends daily it seems, ive been going crazy, small fits of anger have been eating me up inside, and i think you could set me on stage as a prime example of depression at its finest, Wow, I admitted it. Watching my 2 brothers and 2 sisters grow up these past 6 months is rough cause i see alot of me in them, and being the big brother i gotta set them good examples, and ive seen too many arguments my mom & dad have, which of course i get invovlved in now, which just pushes the cue. My computer skills were and still are my savior, its the only thing ive been good at for quite some time, and i love technology and learning about it, no its not just technology, its everything, i love it all, but i feel so trapped just working and playign cz all day till 3AM. I dont want to be that kind of person(r00tw0rm) who shoots up a courthouse or commits suicide or blows up the pentagon or in an act of false heroics join the military or some shit like that, and i feel that one of those roads was one i would surely going to take. I want to be happy again, I want to taste freedom and independance again. Im not saying that CZ or the internet made me this way, certainly not, people choose there actions to that there is no question, I am saying however that My time spent here is somehwat illspent, and that CZ is a very Large Buffer of (thankfully)blocking me from my mistakes and then also keeeping me from resolving them. My family is going to disneyland and i am not. I chose to stay behind and watch the house, ive never been to disney and it hurt alot to say no but i figure it would be a starting point for me to recover, and ill surprise them by cleanigng the shit out of our house, and now my girl and I are talking again! and I want it to work out. So, I guess this is it, I am relinquishing the sword to the sheath, I am Retiring from CS, for the latter of better things to come.

I miss my friends, a real job, my independance and satsifaction of completing things,my life in a whole, i miss being happy, pursueing women and getting fucked up for the hell of it instead of a nite of socialness with the guys i only see once a month.

But I will miss nothing more than all of you, I will remember my days here very much so for the you guys in fact have saved me. And I hold our very virtual relationships dear to my heart and mind, Ill never forget my first game at punx and there was good ole worm and puppet talking and bickering out strategies like old geezers, and it made me smile cause i pictured them in my mind as very kind respectable people, which they surely turned out to be, and i now hold mad respect for both of you, knuckleheads :wink: I want to thank all the PuNx for leetting me play here, cause it was damn awesome games we have played, and thanks to the PBR guys for letting me join and help form {KoT} which i regrettably must also retire from. {KoT} is a great bunch of guys, as are you all, and i hope you all understand what i mean. I love all you guys and Hopefully ill drop in and tlak soon =) I wis you the best of life in either case. :wink:

alas, Carpe Diem
and Good Hunting
and much love
Bob Burkett 8)
aka
|)igitalSwor|)=][=====>
:twisted: {KoT} - {|)igitalSwor|)} -
:twisted:

Werbung:

EMA

:cry: digi...*sniffle* still talk to me on AIM? I'll miss you *sniffle* your awesome and i loved playing with you...hope your not away for too long.

Dirty

What the hell Digi...?

You want me to kick someones ass for you or something? Well that sux, you're one of my fave dudes to play CZ with. You better hit the forums sometimes dude!

Dirty

slick

Ohh nooooooooooo!!
Digi is leaving..noooooooooooooooooooo.
Well if it's for your good, then I hope I'll never see you on punx again, although this saddens(spell?) me very much.
I wish you all the best and hope you'll get your shit together as soon as possible.
If you come to the OBX let me know somehow ..i'll get ya free ice cream :D and maybe some foreign pussy :p

Are you stayin on the forums??
Oh shit this just might be the end of KoT short history.....man u were the heart of this clan since medic don't play that much.

AGAIN best wishes and all that
Love u too man
see ya

sad sad sad

Deviant

Digi, I hate to see you go man. You're definately one of the Top 5people to play with on the server. I wish you luck in all your endeavors. If you ever need to get away from every thing, I'm only like an hour away man! We'll party it up at Slippery Rock! I'll miss you man, and like Dirty said, if you need somones ass to be kicked I'll bring the lead pipe!

"Stay positive and love your life." - Nick Hexum of 311

innovision

Yeah, you've been here for a long time man, almsot as long as me... as much as it hurts to see a regular leave, I'm glad things are starting to look up for you, good luck with everything man.

-Innovision

Puppet

And you're doing this before completing my spray???? :cry:
Kidding.
Digital, you know we all are very tight here at Punx, and our friendships reach through the wire. CZ is a great game, and we are all proof that we can sometimes spend too much time with our hobby, but getting your life together is by far more important to us. I have faith that good things will come your way because I can tell from your post how badly you want it to work out. You can tell we're friends when you can be that candid with us. When you feel comfortable again, please come back in for a couple games a week and show me how old I'm getting, OK? Good luck buddy and don't forget Punx loves ya.

Intoxicated

a tid off topic, and i dont mean to ruin digis leaving :cry: , but i found something that could turn into a sick spray for you puppet. Its got the icon you use in the forums and the cs logo on it. the only thing that needs to be changed are the words and maybe the color. im gonna send it to digi when i get back from school. ill also send it to you incase he cant work on it.

deathgrip

:cry: :)
Aight Digi,
You brought me out and made me post you bastard. Figured I could make it through without posting but noooooo. Dude I'm gonna miss you shooting me and all the nights on the KoT server we can get no one else to play on. LOL. Take care and keep yourself as number one so you can get it all straight. And if you need some help with an ass woopin call me too im a big guy but I'll make sure the rest of these wahoo's don't cheat while knockin heads. Take care man and if you need anything just yell I'll bring the whole US Navy.
Pat

Werbung:

WoRm5406

Bob,

That is really sad to hear. BTW... We are not OLD!!!

PM me... I'll give you my cell #, incase you need anything.

Im 34 married with 2 kidz 4 cats a 3600 sq ft house and belong to the fire house, where I'm the treasurer for a million dollar Fire Station.

For my day job I work on computers, and the such.

I normally only play, during the week, in the evening when making dinner and after the wife and kidz go to bed.

Most know that I'm on from Fri night after 11p until 4a sat then back on around 9p sat until 4a sun.

Then it starts all over again...

I take my time and dvide it out over what I want and need to do.

Im glad to see you find a starting point to get your life back in order. Just remember where you came from and who you know. Those that are real friends will still be there.

-- -- --
Something I heard from a guy that thinks he has alheismiers (SP):
I'm always meeting new people.
-- -- --

DS... Anytime anyplace...

I wish this thing had spell check...