Tavern Rules

Werbung:

Benx_X

lol atleast someone else can accept it
but if your just muking around and tease someone as a joke and they thought you ment it seriously, it may be let go depending on how far you took it

Fladian

p.o.r.n is not intended for this site. If you want it, go somewhere else.
[/b]
*leaves*

What you guys are discussing is not much of a new rule. As far as I know, it is forbidden on every site, unless it is the main subject of the forum. But usually, even those forums have a section with the "no *beep*" rule.
Just like flaming, (but just in case) it is something people should know naturally. In all my experience of forums, I never read rules. Most of the time, it are just the general rules, which can all be known if you use some logical thinking.

Werewulf

No i meant..
1.dont spam as in post somthing that means nothing or somthing thats been gone over before (if your a newb to the site ill be a bit nicer)
2.dont flame meaning dont tease someone
3.dont advertise other websites (some exeptions)
4.dont post the wrong things in this forum (keep your posts in the forums they belong in as in ask for modles in off topic)
5.umm no .p. .0. .r. .n. (if you dont know what .p. .0. .r. .n. is its nudity)
6. dont be a sissy and not talk, we want an active forum now dont we?
7.from werewulf no cyber rape and no cyber assult
8.dont make multipile threads about the same topic unless you got premision

9.Speak clear and unreadable so we can understand u blah blah

Fladian

i guess ill add that, but that would just be the law anyway on any website
[/b]
Not all websites, nor forums for that matter. :p I'm a member of a forum where you can attach just about anything you want. There are a few exceptions, but that's because the forum exists out of multiple sections. Some things should just not be posted (or attached) at certain places for your own good.
But I guess that forum is out of the question for me now. I'm banned from there. :p Maybe I'll register there someday as 'Fladian', but 'ShadowRandom' is banned.

Werbung: