Team Sinister Legion!

G

Our website is finally up.

http://teamsl.packetsurge.com

Let me know what you all think. Defender, if you say my code needs work, I'll chew off my arm and beat you with it. :)

Werbung:

Dirty

WET that is an awsome fucking avatar.... how did you get that...
Oh yeah your site is nice also, but your gallery pics are kinda jibbed up. im gonna register there.

G

It's just an avatar I found somewhere. Uploaded it to my web server, linked to it, and BAM! Instant ass waving. :)

G

I updated the website dramaticly.

http://teamsl.packetsurge.com/

Check it out.

Defender

the site is there but you have to use IE because wet refuses to look at his sloppy code before making it live

How about a WC3 check first?

You have the HEAD twice and once its not even closed.
You also dont have a doc type which is a HUGE no no.

Start chewing off that arm.

G

Yeah, my code works fine in the browser everyone else uses. Why do I give a damn about the 1% of Internet users that use Opera? If they'd use a real browser, they wouldn't have a problem viewing it. Opera can't even look at a normal, everday, website. What a "superior" browser it is. At least IE allows room for error.

So it has 2 <head>'s, so what? It still looks the exact same on any normal browser. Maybe you should use a decent browser before you call peoples code sloppy. I don't give a floating shit what WC3 has to say about my website. It looks the way I want it, and that was the inital goal. Don't like it? Don't go there.

Defender

Well..consider this then.

YOU ARE A MS WHORE.

And I bet the search engines don't index you either.

I know I wont be visiting your site. I thought you were cool with open-source projects but it seems that its only to suit you. You can have your IE site all to yourself.

The site most likely won't work in Mozilla, Netscape, KDE, or any REAL fucking browser. How about Mac? Will it work in Safari? Now your talking a little more than the 1% of Opera users...and BTW the Opera users are growing fast and when do you start to care Wet? I assume you're just too fucking lazy to even fix your HTML code that my 7 yr old can write.

But as long as its the way you want it then fuck it...you are the only one who has to visit it right.

G

I have Linux Mandrake 9.0 installed on my machine, with KDE. Works fine in there. My Brother uses a MAC at work, he can view it just fine. Netscape can view it just fine because that's what's loaded on my Cousin's machine and I showed the website to her, too. When Opera gets as popular as ANY of the browsers you mentioned, then I might start caring. As long as I've been online, you're the very first person I've ever met to use Opera. Hell, when approched me with it, I had never even heard of it.

All you ever do is talk shit on my coding. Well, ya know what, if you don't like it, don't go there. I won't lose any sleep over you not visiting the website. Just because not everyone online is in some kind of revolt aginst Microsoft, doesn't mean we're not "experts", like you like to call yourself. I know more than my fair share of people that could walk you through the fuckin' park when it comes to computers.

About search engines indexing me, yes, they have. Not too long ago, I had a website listed in Yahoo, and of course, Google, since they search pretty much the same thing. I've had 3 other websites listed, previous to that one. Let's see if your punxclan.com is listed, shall we? Well, I only searched through 25 pages on Google. Didn't see it. I do see a link to the server stats for one of your servers. The link is from foulmag.com, though. So, does that mean your code is too sloppy to worthy of search engines?

It all boils down to this, Defender. You download some browser that you like, and it can't view websites worth a damn, so you think the coding is sloppy. Your opinion doesn't make it so. If Opera is so great, why doesn't it allow room for error, like IE does? If Opera is so great, why doesn't BestBuy ship it with all of thier machines, like they do IE? If Opera is so great, why are you the only person I've ever met that uses it? Or even knows what it is, for that matter?

If it gives you wood to talk shit on my code, so be it. If it makes you feel more like an "expert" to think you're superior because you have some browser that can't view it, so be it. Use IE like everyone else, and you won't have a problem viewing websites.

Werbung:

Dirty

nice

A flame war about IE and Opera, sounds fucking like something worth being so nerdy about. Personaly they both are good, depends on what you are doing. Neither of the dumb fucking programs are the best, the best is SHIT ON A STICK! Nothing like a hot shower in prison and a big black dude or redneck named Bubba makes you a menu item.