Tech Support Tina

Werbung:

imported_SuXoR

Dear Tech Support Tina,

I often get thirsty during those late night sessions p00ning n00bs, so naturally I like to have a cold tasty beverage close by. Last night, however my cup holder malfunctioned, sendig my cold tasty beverage to the floor. After a lengthy cleanup, I tried to reinsert the cupholder tray in to the mechanism but it wouldnt go in. I don't know what to do. If it helps, the writing on the front of the cupholder says 12x24x12 CD-RW. Please help me. I'm dying of thirst.

Sincerely,

C. U. P. Anvy
Schlongenbeiten, Germany

The Perv

how do i get on this whole torrent thing?
whenever i try to download anything it goes at like 5 k/s

help me Big T my pr0n's are quickly becoming played out

mYth

I have a tech question. What does a flashing HDD light mean? Also, when I start my computer, it beeps at me. Does that mean it needs more attention from me?

mYth said:
I have a tech question. What does a flashing HDD light mean? Also, when I start my computer, it beeps at me. Does that mean it needs more attention from me?

depends on where you are sticking your mouse when your hard drive light flashes. I always get it wrong so I stoped cybering I was confused the first time I lost my floppy and it went to a hard drive anyhow.

CuRRyINaHuRRy

The Perv said:
how do i get on this whole torrent thing?
whenever i try to download anything it goes at like 5 k/s

help me Big T my pr0n's are quickly becoming played out

Hello Mr. Perv,

How do you do sir?

Before I answer your question, please assure that you don't use Torrent for illegal purposes and delete any files within 24 hours. Ok, lets move on.

There are many things that go into bittorrent; primarily, bittorrent works on the fact that the more you upload, the greater your download speed. Having said that, make sure you have the proper ports open ( 6881-6999 ) for whatever bittorrent client you are using. I recomment using bittornado ( used to an experimental bittorrent client ) for its versatality and user-friendly interface. After having the client installed, make sure to limit your upload rate so there is a good ratio of upload to download. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.

Puppet

What does it mean when all my noob internet friends have this big fuckin white block under their name in a post? Please oh please TS Tina, tell them what they've won.

Intro

I get lots of choke now and I never did before.

And my computer grinds a lot.

I think I'm gonna take the case off and dust it out this weekend. I might even stick this new card in that I've had for two months now. Look at me go!

So.. Question. Um.. I'll ask something after I do all that.

Mom's Son

Hey Ranc I seem to have a problem with my "F" key. It's not freaking working. Can you help me Fix this Fucking crap. It is making me Frustrated.

P.S. - Psst... I want some Friggin PP!!!

Werbung:

mYth

Puppet said:
What does it mean when all my noob internet friends have this big fuckin white block under their name in a post? Please oh please TS Tina, tell them what they've won.

I tink it means the white boxes are out to get you there buddy....... :twisted: