tell me something about your wifi games

pkf0rtzh4ar

hi i wanna know something about all your wifi games because i am planning to buy a new game and i cant choose :p so my wifi games i got already are : medal of honor heroes 2 and pokemon battle revolution...and i wont be buying mario strikers charged...please tell me about your wifi games on this thread! :D

Werbung:

The Fist Of David

i have guitar hero....online is kinda good....takes a while to find a game but its not laggy at all.......smash bros is very laggy but its fun when u play w/ friends online!

evilflame

It wouldn't suprise me that smash bros is laggy because of the random enemies, instead of choosing whether they are from your country they could be from the opposite ends of the earth, which is why it's so damn laggy most likely.

For me i've yet to get a propper online multi-player.

But, well. I do have super mario galaxy, aswell as mario & sonic at the olmypics, so it does work, although i have no idea about multi-player wise.

The thing that annoys me most however is alot of games are missing out on an online mode because of the fact the Wi-Fi mode seems to not be completely stable yet, or fixed properly at least.

Werbung:
When I rented SSBB I couldn't help but feel that it's SO limited (the online mode) compared to.. "other" titles. And even not comparing it to others, it's still very limited.

Mario Strikers Charged has the best online mode thus far (no doubt) but Mario Kart Wii's plethora of features and abilities will definitely put it on top as the best Online Wii title, for sure! :D

And yes, I'm a big fan of MSC and MKWii and I think MSC, despite it's shortcomings, has a great online system.