Thanks to old and new members

jallan

I would like to say hey to EVERY member who joined the last days. I was suprised how man new members we got. And I would really thanks you for taking party of our community, and I hope ur stay. For some weeks ago, we where 3-5 members who was active. Now we have 117 members online the past 24 hours. And a special thanks to the guys who made them come here.

Thanks. :cool:

Werbung:

GWC

jallan said:
I would like to say hey to EVERY member who joined the last days. I was suprised how man new members we got. And I would really thanks you for taking party of our community, and I hope ur stay. For some weeks ago, we where 3-5 members who was active. Now we have 117 members online the past 24 hours. And a special thanks to the guys who made them come here.

Thanks. :cool:

No, no, no! Thank you - and by you I mean all the forum staff, including of course murpo and you, the ones who brought us beta keys and are now bringing us redeem codes - And everything completely free.

sunnyd

Hehe, I'm here in hope of getting redeemable codes :p

But I'm likin' this new forum, it's pretty cool to say the least

Salveros

not to be rude, but i think 90% of all the new members will leave immediately as soon as all the XP and VP boosters are giving away....

gosma69

I am loving murpo.com!

I even go offline from BFH just to come here and talk lol

oh and the money idea is funny :D
and the contests :D

Werbung: