the best and worst thing of wii

ract

ive been thinking and i think that the best thing of wii is (of course) the wireless system and the worst thing is... you must to pay for use the real internet, haha.
But i want to now your opinions :D

Werbung:

ed.kilverts

Worst thing is lack of a DVD and Cd player! Best thing - its genuinely fun, not lock-yourself-away-in-a-dark-room-to-complete-halo type of thing :)

Pinkprincess

best thing is its wireless and fun to play worse thing is te amount of batteries it uses and you can't relax on the sofa to play it:girl_blum:

Theherolink_1

Best=its fun its online...

Worst=graphics are almost(even worst)than the gamecube....friend codes suck and you waste too much money on baterries it should have an usb conector just like the playstation 3 controller

Ryano

Theherolink_1 said:

Worst=graphics are almost(even worst)than the gamecube....friend codes suck and you waste too much money on baterries it should have an usb conector just like the playstation 3 controller

The graphics are not worse then the Cubes, although there not too much better.

Friend codes ain't that bad.

Just buy rechargable batteries...

Theherolink_1

Ryano said:
Theherolink_1 said:

DID YOU JUST SAY FC DONT SUCK!!!OF COURSE THEY SUCK DO YOU THINK IS FUN THAT YOU GOING TO PLAY ONLINE THEN...WAIT YOU NEED FU*****FC SO YOU CAN PLAY OR WRITE MESSAGES....sorry for caps:D

Ryano

Theherolink_1 said:
Ryano said:
Theherolink_1 said:

DID YOU JUST SAY FC DONT SUCK!!!OF COURSE THEY SUCK DO YOU THINK IS FUN THAT YOU GOING TO PLAY ONLINE THEN...WAIT YOU NEED FU*****FC SO YOU CAN PLAY OR WRITE MESSAGES....sorry for caps:D

I didn't say they don't suck I'm just saying they ain't as bad as some people are saying they are. geez...

Theherolink_1

Ryano said:
Theherolink_1 said:
Ryano said:
Theherolink_1 said:

I didn't say they don't suck I'm just saying they ain't as bad as some people are saying they are. geez...

oh k...sorry but why they aint so bad?

Ryano

Theherolink_1 said:
Ryano said:
Theherolink_1 said:
Ryano said:
Theherolink_1 said:

oh k...sorry but why they aint so bad?

Because you can still play random matches in Nintendo gasmes and If you wanna play a particular person it's not that hard to swap the codes.

Werbung: