The Best GP Weapon

Werbung:

spuznick242

I mostly used scoped m14...but it's kinda weak

The M14 is an amazing wepon. That with an Itek sight system its beyond any other long gun I've used, which is every gun in the game. Yes it is an AR, and most people try to use it like an AR, but I tend to use it for long range counter sniping. I much rather use the K2 with the same set up only because thats close and long range with its semi-auto capablitly of both guns, along with the fully auto for closer ranges, but I mainly like the M14 for long range, I can take down L9's, M24's, and PSG's all day with an M14, same with the K2. Now I'm not saying I can take anyone, but I take alot of them.

SpIkE_JoNzE

excatly this was what i think of it too...
btw do u guys think too that hisec cases suck?
just opened a grey and got a 1day MP5 -.-

yeah thy s*ck dude...the only good things about Grey Hisec Cases are the 100% GP & EXP pases,thats good, i have got lots of them...

spuznick242

Well, the grey cases arent too bad, i got alot of good stuff from them, but the blacks are horrible. I got the drugo svd, normal version for 24 hrs. I just got 10k nx and got the TAR21 for 30 days and I have another shotgun (forget the name) for 30 days. But I bought them, I didnt get them from the cases.

SpIkE_JoNzE

Well, the grey cases arent too bad, i got alot of good stuff from them, but the blacks are horrible. I got the drugo svd, normal version for 24 hrs. I just got 10k nx and got the TAR21 for 30 days and I have another shotgun (forget the name) for 30 days. But I bought them, I didnt get them from the cases.

what i said became true lol, "how about if NEXON puts Default Gear in supply cases?" (everyone got so nutzz by that post lol), so we have a mate that happened that (1/DAY M9)...seriously Black Hisec's s*cks really bad...

Werbung: