The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess - WiiPros Official Thread

Werbung:

Theherolink_1

Rasande Bävern said:
Theherolink_1 said:
Rasande Bävern said:
okey , actually i used walkthrough some times when i got stuck on Ocarina of Time :p

YOU SEE YOU CHEATER :lol:
lol :D yeah but that was ocarina that game is much more hard than both windwaker and twilight princess :thumbup1:

Well for me the most hard one was MM and wind waker was esay thats for kids....

Theherolink_1 said:
Rasande Bävern said:
Theherolink_1 said:
Rasande Bävern said:
okey , actually i used walkthrough some times when i got stuck on Ocarina of Time :p

lol :D yeah but that was ocarina that game is much more hard than both windwaker and twilight princess :thumbup1:

ye MM was the absolute hardest one of all zelda games

Ryano

Theherolink_1 said:
Rasande Bävern said:
Theherolink_1 said:
Rasande Bävern said:

I wouldn't say for kids, but yeah it was really easy

Ralucard

Zelda TP is one of the best Wii games out for now, though at least I thought it was a liiittle dissapointment IMO.

And as usual, the Zelda games ain't one of most difficult games....

xtrapsp

Rodrigo ive seen a couple of ur posts and u just spam. btw the beggining of the game is BORING but when u get ur first sword... well thets just say u get a buzz of happyness. but when u get ur first proper sword ... the one u get for the twilight spirit thing well thats pretty good. im stuck on the master sword bit tho lol ( u have to move the statues onto the right bit but they move wen u move

Werbung: