The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess - WiiPros Official Thread

k-boz

i loved ocarina of time much more. i tried to love TP, i really did! However it still rocked and'll always be a worthy member of my games collection!

Werbung:

beerbert

ive never played it and i really want to it looks really kool and by the way is it like a free roam game where u can do what u want ? cuz that would make the game even more fun!
:)

k-boz

i thought it'd be darkner than MM, and while it was in some aspects, it was still good, but i loved MM, the mask man was just plain freaky!

bksands77

it's definitely one of the best on the wii

to me the zora temple was extremely frustrating, with the moving staircase and like billions of rooms lol

Liister87

So is it set like 10 years after OOT (Ocarina of Time) apparently? How come the whole of hyrule field has pretty much changed? Lol

I thought that hyrule field would have been the same, but with the odd differences, and newer looking graphics etc..

Still a good game, just got the bridge that takes me to kakariko village, (i swear you just walked into that village on OOT..)

:)

k-boz

I thought the gc version was kinda better, coz the map is the right way round. But the wii version still rocks, best wii game out there! along with re4. If only Zelda actually had more of a role in the game. But still, Midna rocked!

joanym

I think the game is bether in GC too..!!
But its fun in Wii too, because its a bit harder to play..:p
I need a little help with something, I dont know if this is the right place to ask, but I'll ask anyway... When Colin gets kidnapped by the green Troll thing, on the bridge, does anybudy have some tips how to beat the troll??

Liister87

joanym said:
I need a little help with something, I dont know if this is the right place to ask, but I'll ask anyway... When Colin gets kidnapped by the green Troll thing, on the bridge, does anybudy have some tips how to beat the troll??

Yeh ride to the side of him, get your sword out AS YOUR START RIDING TOWARDS THE TROLL, and then WHACK away.

Takes a few goes to dodge him and whack him at the same time, but its managable!

:) good luck!

pure_mind_games

I've got it for GC, don't know whether to get it for Wii or not. Is there anything Wii exclusive in it (other than it being backwards and using the Wii remote)

Liister87

pure_mind_games said:
I've got it for GC, don't know whether to get it for Wii or not. Is there anything Wii exclusive in it (other than it being backwards and using the Wii remote)

The main difference is that Link is right handed in the Wii version due to apparent favouritism of the right hand as a sword when wielding the wiimote.

Also the wii version can play in widescreen mode, but otherwise, not much difference.

I THINK you can play your gamecube version with the wiimote, im not totally sure on that, give it a try, i read it in an article somewhere, but never did try it.

joanym

Liister87 said:
joanym said:

Yeh ride to the side of him, get your sword out AS YOUR START RIDING TOWARDS THE TROLL, and then WHACK away.

Takes a few goes to dodge him and whack him at the same time, but its managable!

I tryed..!!
I used four hours, no kidding..!
It stil wont fall of the F*** bridge..!!

Liister87

joanym said:
Liister87 said:
joanym said:

I tryed..!!
I used four hours, no kidding..!
It stil wont fall of the F*** bridge..!!

Really? Ok, step by step of what i did that worked, sorry if it doesnt work for you..

1) Get ready to ride
2) Get your sword out
3) Press A start riding fast
4) When you get closer move to the left or right and dodge him
5) At the same time swipe your sword (the wiimote) lots from side to side
6) You should run away victorius, and ready to start from (1) again.

Thats what i did, sorry if that doesn't work, just keep trying!!

pure_mind_games

Liister87 said:
pure_mind_games said:

The main difference is that Link is right handed in the Wii version due to apparent favouritism of the right hand as a sword when wielding the wiimote.

Also the wii version can play in widescreen mode, but otherwise, not much difference.

I THINK you can play your gamecube version with the wiimote, im not totally sure on that, give it a try, i read it in an article somewhere, but never did try it.

I thought the Wii version of RE4 had Widescreen? but there is no option for it.

it doesn't work, is the Wii version worth getting?

Werbung:

20chambo07

I was going to get the gc version but I then heared of the wii then got it for wii and I wasn;t disappointed and it cost less on the wii than the gamecube (wii version= £35 GC version=£40)