The M4 and G36

Cyder

The M416 and M41A have now taken over my pack. I only carried the G36 and AK-47 for the longest time. Then I met the M416 with the Trishot Holoscope.. and it was love. Sure it's one more hit for a kill.. but without the high recoil kill times are more effcient.

Werbung:

Killabeana

The M416 and M41A have now taken over my pack. I only carried the G36 and AK-47 for the longest time. Then I met the M416 with the Trishot Holoscope.. and it was love. Sure it's one more hit for a kill.. but without the high recoil kill times are more effcient.

agreed, the recoil it has is amazing almost none

UnholyReaper

Both good, G36 has to be a bit more controlled than the M4 but I still think it's not very a ideal spray weapon. G36 you have to tap occasionally in CQC and have better aim than the M4 but the M4 does tend to spray a bit if not scoped.

Will50Wester

The M4 is a nicely balanced weapon, in my opinion it's best for medium range targets. The G36 is good for close range and long range targets, its powerful shots are deadly at close range and its high magnification scope is effective at long range. The only thing that's keeping the G36 from being perfect is its messy recoil, it can really throw off your aim if you shoot fully auto at medium range. The M4 is very steady and has low recoil, making it very effective at medium range. But it can sometimes seem weak against other weapons such as the G36 and the AK-47, as well as the SCAR, which deals more damage and also shoots faster than the M4. The lack of a high magnification scope available prevents the M4 from being very effective at long range, its moderate fire rate and damage makes it not the best choice for close quarter engagements. But which weapon is better depends alot on the user, both the M4 and the G36 have very different characteristics, so it's up to the way they're used that'll determine which is better.

Archus

The M4 is a nicely balanced weapon, in my opinion it's best for medium range targets. The G36 is good for close range and long range targets, its powerful shots are deadly at close range and its high magnification scope is effective at long range. The only thing that's keeping the G36 from being perfect is its messy recoil, it can really throw off your aim if you shoot fully auto at medium range. The M4 is very steady and has low recoil, making it very effective at medium range. But it can sometimes seem weak against other weapons such as the G36 and the AK-47, as well as the SCAR, which deals more damage and also shoots faster than the M4. The lack of a high magnification scope available prevents the M4 from being very effective at long range, its moderate fire rate and damage makes it not the best choice for close quarter engagements. But which weapon is better depends alot on the user, both the M4 and the G36 have very different characteristics, so it's up to the way they're used that'll determine which is better.

despite less damage and a lower rate of fire, i find the low recoil and high accuracy make it nice and easy to take headshots when your up against higher powered weapons..

Werbung: