the Perv

The Perv

wsup pplz, this is the Perv, so heres my storryyyy.....

i stumbled onto punx a while back, prolly like 2 years ago, i dont even remember. not really a big fan of the awp as i suck at it, so i really enjoyed playing here.  I think i remember the first time i played here cuz i had "VOICE OFF" in my name and omni yelled at me and threatened to ban me cuz he wanted to give me orders over the mic lol.  so from then on i was like OK these dudes dont fuck around and actually do play, so my legacy at punx began. lol

but yah b4 punx i used to play on this server called Tac Rear Ops, and b4 that we all used to play 1.4 or 1.5 CS in the university labs. but even b4 that i've been using computers since the old apple ][ days and the good ole commodore days.  good times, those.

anyways so im 25, good looking and a student in Toronto at Ryerson uni for computer science, but im prolly gonna go to teachers college after im done here.

oh yah and I'm also engaged rite now and have set the wedding date for July of this year, so wish me luck w00t.  

perv out

ps. thats me :

me.jpg

abbsameer.jpg

Werbung:
here's the transcript from Perv's first date with his wife (btw it takes place after the wedding)

the Perv : Hi my name is, the Perv, whats your name?

poor unsuspecting young lady: My name is, Poor Unsuspecting Young Lady

the Perv : Can I touch your breasts?

(she runs screaming as Perv chases her with his cock out)

End Scene

--Rimwrecker

Yo Perv. I dislike the AWP as well (but if you can use the Scout they're quite similar).

And my brother's friend is a DJ, so I may be able to get some tips from him.

Werbung:

Casualty

rim im not trying to be aurumentative but the scout and the awp are about as different as any two sniper rifles can be.

the awp isnt accurate when moving, and it takes a second to settle, the scout is more so.

the scout hits the exact same spot everytime whether yoru using hte scope or not, the awp does not.

and lastly the awp is usally a one hit kill where the scout takes two shots