The 'Prince' Wiimote Tennis Controller

jesta

prince_racket.jpg

prince_racket_2.jpg

prince_racket_3.jpg

"The licensing department at Princeâ€â€Ânormally a manufacturer of real life tennis rackets and tennis equipmentâ€â€Âsmells cash. The kind of cash that only casual gamers can provide. That's why they're getting into the Wii accessory game with their own Prince branded Wii-mote holders designed for last year's non-hardcore hit, Wii Sports. Remember that?

Well, Linda Glassel, Vice President of Marketing and Brand Image at Prince, says the licensed shells are "really a win-win for players and gamers" and we have a hard time arguing with win-win assessments that come from the VP level. They'll be available the second week of November for a cheap $14.99." Link

Not more 'Sport' controllers?

Werbung:

Gdog

wow. ive seen something like this, but never by an official brand. the wii is such a big things, that everyone wants some advertising through them...

wiipointsmaster

i wonder if the net on that racket is the same as the ones used in real rackets. if so then it would be cool cause you could use it to play real tennis. LOL. i wouldnt really use it for that but i might give it a try.

Quinn

jesta said:
prince_racket.jpg

prince_racket_2.jpg

prince_racket_3.jpg

"The licensing department at Princeâ€â€Ânormally a manufacturer of real life tennis rackets and tennis equipmentâ€â€Âsmells cash. The kind of cash that only casual gamers can provide. That's why they're getting into the Wii accessory game with their own Prince branded Wii-mote holders designed for last year's non-hardcore hit, Wii Sports. Remember that?

Well, Linda Glassel, Vice President of Marketing and Brand Image at Prince, says the licensed shells are "really a win-win for players and gamers" and we have a hard time arguing with win-win assessments that come from the VP level. They'll be available the second week of November for a cheap $14.99." Link

it'd be esier to tape ur wiimote to a racket u already have XD

hockeyhero

Quinn said:
jesta said:
prince_racket.jpg

prince_racket_2.jpg

prince_racket_3.jpg

lol....someone should try that out and see if it works good....... it probably would....:D

Gdog

hockeyhero said:
Quinn said:
jesta said:
prince_racket.jpg

prince_racket_2.jpg

prince_racket_3.jpg

lol....someone should try that out and see if it works good....... it probably would....:D

haha! They would have to be reallllllllly determined to have a racket looking wiimote. :)

Werbung:

Theherolink_1

killman360 said:
hockeyhero said:
killman360 said:
Oh Nintendo, Why do they keep giving us pointless accessories?

i dont think nintendo is giving this to us? i think prince is......

Yes, but isn't nintendo giving them permission to make us this useless accessory?

He is right HH almost all the wii accseroies are usseles...I wanna see something that you can really use....like something to play Ds games just like gameboy to GC