The realistic war....

SpIkE_JoNzE

hey guys me again...i brought to you this thread...i tought once.." CA realistic looking-like.is maybe because it has no music to play during a battle" but now i came with this question:

Why the bodies of dead characters, instead of disappearing...they just simply stay at the place were they died...?

i know one of the most simply answer could be: cuz its like u're resurrecting...
yeah..but why not to add a most realistic aspect by leaving the bodies of the dead...to mke it look like a very very big battle..instead of only the 16 players...
of course this not affects the respawning=unlimited lives..

what do you think?

Werbung:

n7n

Would cause performance problems for some people. I cant simplify why, maybe somebody else can.

Jordan B

Could be actually very cool to have the dead soldiers lying around . Wouldn't it increase lag ? Or not ?

Either way , I sorta like this idea.

MooCowMan

Could be actually very cool to have the dead soldiers lying around . Wouldn't it increase lag ? Or not ?

Either way , I sorta like this idea.

In COD2 Multi-player, I would hide in my dead bodies and it would make for great sneak attacks.

But as n7n said it would most likely cause performance problems.

SpIkE_JoNzE

yeah..it could...but why not implementing sumthing like the Kill Cam on/off would be something like

dead-liyng on/off could be something like leveling the game quality. lol

and..the problem performances are caused cuz there are to much detailed objects (characters) that once dead they pass to be part of the map...this is the same for most of the games...but..the maximun numberof dead warriors would be 140...or lesser...and also it depends of the map...in big ones like waverider or snow vally it could cause not many issues...and...one issue that most ppl experience...even in these big maps is the lag while playing snowball fight or spy hunt.

n7n

yeah..it could...but why not implementing sumthing like the Kill Cam on/off would be something like

dead-liyng on/off could be something like leveling the game quality. lol

and..the problem performances are caused cuz there are to much detailed objects (characters) that once dead they pass to be part of the map...this is the same for most of the games...but..the maximun numberof dead warriors would be 140...or lesser...and also it depends of the map...in big ones like waverider or snow vally it could cause not many issues...and...one issue that most ppl experience...even in these big maps is the lag while playing snowball fight or spy hunt.

no....they dont "become part of the map"

black_pearl

That sounds so stinkin awesome. I think instead of it being a kill-cam on/off thing, it could be a personal control. I have the computing power, and internet speed to handle it for sure.. I would LOVE that so much.

SpIkE_JoNzE

That sounds so stinkin awesome. I think instead of it being a kill-cam on/off thing, it could be a personal control. I have the computing power, and internet speed to handle it for sure.. I would LOVE that so much.

"personal control" ...good idea dude...i never tought of that...

MooCowMan

You gotta think of the people who don't have good computers, this game requires very little to run and there's a reason for that.

black_pearl

But... wait. Didn't I say it would be a personal control? I'm saying, if I have it enabled, the bodies stay. If I don't have it enabled, then the bodies will disappear like they do now. If they want to slow down their already slow computer, so be it. :D

Roger117

But... wait. Didn't I say it would be a personal control? I'm saying, if I have it enabled, the bodies stay. If I don't have it enabled, then the bodies will disappear like they do now. If they want to slow down their already slow computer, so be it. :D

I don't know. Would you want a packed Junk Flea full of corpses? I certainly wouldn't. I think it would be too much for Nexon to do?

NSXTypeR

It would be a cool thing to have all the dead bodies lying around but for people like me who have lag at certain maps with alot of people, I would hate to play the game just because of the lag. I would like to see other things though, like when you shoot a wall, door, sign, etc the shot would stay instead of disaper.

Werbung: