The Super Bowl

1_3__3_7

Hey Guys,
Just to put it out there, this is my first post on combatarmsforums.com, so yeah.
Anyway I was wondering what you guys thought of Super Bowl XLIII (43).
Steelers won it, 27-23 over the Cardinals.
I personally am a Seahawks fan, and therefore hate the Steelers, but what did you guys think about it?

Werbung:

-lnFaMous-

I was 300% for cardinals and when they began to comeback, got really excited then was just crushed. The 2nd to last play of the game when warner was about to throw and got tackled... Bull.

They said his hand wasnt in motion.. Are u kidding?

Refs rigged that shjt .. It was like .. Cardinals has 120Y in Penalties and Steelers had like 30. But they both had the same ammount of penalties.

Like, they kept calling cards for 15Y against Holding. and only 5 Against steelers for Punching someone. Bullshjt.

Rigged Game. Cards won.

Bostro

A holding call is 10 yards...its doesnt make a difference if u just grab for a second or hold them from 10 secs.

The cards shot themselves in the foot with all the holding calls and random peniltys that they commited. With not being able to stop a 250 pound linebacker from taking a 100 yard interception for a TD. They lost they game for themselve, not the refs.

The only no call was the holmes celebration with a football. A 15 yard penilty would have made a difference in the cards final drive. But if they would have stopped Big Ben from driving 83 yards in under 2 mins, would have not even been an issue.

-lnFaMous-

A holding call is 10 yards...its doesnt make a difference if u just grab for a second or hold them from 10 secs.

The cards shot themselves in the foot with all the holding calls and random peniltys that they commited. With not being able to stop a 250 pound linebacker from taking a 100 yard interception for a TD. They lost they game for themselve, not the refs.

The only no call was the holmes celebration with a football. A 15 yard penilty would have made a difference in the cards final drive. But if they would have stopped Big Ben from driving 83 yards in under 2 mins, would have not even been an issue.

Aha! Did u hear the news? The cardinals actually won.

The last TD, both his feet didnt hit the ground, only one did. They reviewed it and techinically the Cardinals won the 2009 Superbowl 23-20. And made history for the 13 point recover.

Ha! I knew the refs were faulty.

Bostro

Aha! Did u hear the news? The cardinals actually won.

The last TD, both his feet didnt hit the ground, only one did. They reviewed it and techinically the Cardinals won the 2009 Superbowl 23-20. And made history for the 13 point recover.

Ha! I knew the refs were faulty.

LMAO! That catch was nothing short of great. Both feet were down without any doubt. That catch will be showed everytime they talk bout great plays in the superbowl. Not to often to you see a ball thrown into triple coverage and have your man come down with a catch like that.

1_3__3_7

LMAO! That catch was nothing short of great. Both feet were down without any doubt. That catch will be showed everytime they talk bout great plays in the superbowl. Not to often to you see a ball thrown into triple coverage and have your man come down with a catch like that.

It's true, I don't blame the Steelers for that, I blame the Cardinals for that crappy goal-line zone. WOW

Werbung: