the zelda sword.

I was on Wal-Mart’s web site just a little bit ago and saw the Intec Zelda sword for the wii and it looked awesome, if anyone has ever used one please let me know how it is, thanks.

Werbung:

xtrapsp

ive tried one lol, its alright its just a casing though and cause the sword movements dont go with the zelda game that well then it doesnt match. still its good fun to spin around with the sounds on the wii mote and ur makin the sounds in the air pretty cool.

beano

titch.ryan said:
sounds cool. but companies are making way too many wii attachments.

Seconded. I can't believe people are paying £15 for a few bits of plastic that don't actually do anything. I don't know about you guys but I don't need a tennis-racket-shaped piece of plastic to play Wii Tennis, whatever happened to imagination?

beano said:
titch.ryan said:

Seconded. I can't believe people are paying £15 for a few bits of plastic that don't actually do anything. I don't know about you guys but I don't need a tennis-racket-shaped piece of plastic to play Wii Tennis, whatever happened to imagination?

That's a good piont. Agree.

gunners-4-life

beano said:
titch.ryan said:

thirdended, most of these things i could easily make myself, i dont know why people buy these things

sharp141

gunners-4-life said:
beano said:
titch.ryan said:

thirdended, most of these things i could easily make myself, i dont know why people buy these things

well when i went to toys r us to buy my wii my aunt said i had to get the attachments to play wii sports and had an argument and she bought me it anyway and i didnt want it lol

so i think if people who are really stupid (like my aunt)
buy these because they think they actually need it

Jesusdragon737

For those of you who have no idea what is being talked about.....here.
0080492605684_500X500.jpg

........WHY!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe anyone would CONISER THINKING ABOUT CONSIDERING getting this. Come ON! This is like something you could get at a toy store for like 50 cents! It's SOLD OUT at walmart! I don't understand how dumb people can be! Sorry for ranting, but seriously. This serves no purpose. It would just get in the way, and it just looks terrible. It's made of see-through white plastic....

killman360

I found this on the walmart website, is this the thing you are talking about? It doesn't seem to match what you guy's are describing though....:sleep::mellow:

EDIT: I just realized that this is not Zelda(my supidity of course), so this is not what you guy's are describing, but still a little cool.

Combat1.jpg

beerbert

lol looks like crap cmon it doesnt even look good on google images type in 'zelda wii attachment' and theres one with like a nunchuck shield that u plug into the wiimote that looks alright

Werbung:
killman360 said:
I found this on the walmart website, is this the thing you are talking about? It doesn't seem to match what you guy's are describing though....:sleep::mellow:

EDIT: I just realized that this is not Zelda(my supidity of course), so this is not what you guy's are describing, but still a little cool.

Combat1.jpg

where do ya put the wiimotes.