Thinking of scrimming

D

Dr.Shrek

I actually read a post somewhere else and caught wind of this website. I am a member of the Doctorz. I was hoping maybe we could set up a scrim sometime. I am not the scrim coordinater so if you would like to have a fun scrim, stop by www.doctorzoffice.org
post a request in our request a scrim forum so we can get it all set up. Huck is our scrim coordinater and might get mad if she knows im out looking for scrims. Im sure u have seen us around. check us out.

Werbung:
G

so i was just wondering if you had been by are site or not to request a scrim. please reply. we have a cal scrim server.

Dirty

like i said

we are down to scrim for sure, i posted on your site. just tell us when your server is ready, and if we have 4 or 5 punx, we will...

1. we only do 5v5 as far as I know
2. if we only have 4 we will get a ringer from our PUB
3. De_you choose
4. cal rules
5. have fun!

G

we have a private server for scrimming. it is cal rules. we do 5vs5 as well. and, i will give u ip and pw this week. i was hoping we can set it up for this coming saturday around 4:00 eastern time. that gives us plenty of time to come up with teams. also, i dont care what map, aztec is always a fun one to scrim on. if your team is cool with it we can go there, or just have a vote on gameday.

G

OK this is shrek again
we will be scrimming u guys on Saturday.
6:00 eastern time
Our private scrim server, 5 on 5
cal rules.
map will be aztec
ip is 66.150.107.92:27015
password is whitman

G

shrek here, i wont be playing in the scrim today but there will be 5 doctorz there waiting for you. good luck.

Puppet

we have another thread on this topic in the punx forum. Yes, we need you Sadistic. I only see three people so far that are able to make it.

Shrek

shrek here, i left the drz for punishment squar on friday night. thats why i couldnt make the scrim, not on that clan anymore. but i was curious how the scrim went. the drz are still friends of mine. hope everything was good.

Puppet

The scrim went well. We learned a lot from your friends. They are more than good players and we have a great deal of respect for their skills.

Werbung: