This is as sick as you can get. ADULTS ONLY

Ind3lible

blze said:
perforated colon, was like a week ago...supposedly some legal
beastiality farm, shit was on cnn.com.

Whoa what a bunch of salad dancing fuckers!!! Let's round them up and fly them to Nepal..... :evil: :evil: :evil:

Werbung:

SJsniperjoe

..... guys..... wow..... Yea man, that horse got his whole freakin cock in that mans ass, What was he tryin to prove? lol It couldnt have felt good, I say its fake. Cause I mean, I know that a colon could not take a poundin like that It would fuckin rip apart.

lo3smokey

Man iam a farmer and everything thats some sick ass shit .... my dad told me when he was a kid that there was a farmer down the road who use to do shit wit his animals....

CuRRyINaHuRRy

lo3smokey said:
Man iam a farmer and everything thats some sick ass shit .... my dad told me when he was a kid that there was a farmer down the road who use to do shit wit his animals....
My grandfather was a farmer in India; you do stuff like that and they'll KILL you ass.

Puppet

Well, the cow is sacred in India right? I don't think the horse has much value there. But in the Neatherlands, they love their horses......I mean REALLY REALLY love their horses.

blze

SJsniperjoe said:
ahaha, that horse went in two seconds, and that man got genital warts hangin off his balls!!! no wonder he gotta get some from a horse!!!

i watched about .2 seconds, but thats funny you stuck around for
the money shot, ROFL

stoned_MONKee

OMNI YOU SICK BASTIG! Just what were you looking for when you found that video? I am forever damaged from that video, not as bad as the guy under the horse, but damaged none the less.

Im impressed that he had 2 friends to help him with his little project. WTF I mean so your at work grabing a cup of java in the break room and all the sudden

"Hay Joe, I was wondering. Well I know you have that cam corder, and you and Rich still have that stud don't ya?"

"yeah, so anyway, do you think we could get together this weekend and film the horse fucking my bung hole?"

Werbung: