This was an interesting weekend.

MoneyShot

I will keep the details to a minimum. I was at a local computer show helping some guys out. They were selling for the most part monitors and printers. I took along my system, connected to a splitter that allowed for eight monitors to be shown simultaneiously and took to showing off 17, 19, and 21 inch monitors.

General Observations:

Many people dont know about monitors. I dont know how many smaks a trinitron monitor can take, but I know a few took some knocks. The average computer show joe has no idea what the digital screen adjustments are for.

3dmark03 impresses the masses. Farcry impresses game players. Games like doom3 are too dark in a brightly lit show to really impress people. Steam pissed me off sunday. Saturday I could play HL2 in offline mode, sunday it would not let me do it.

After enough questions about system specs on saturday, I decided to post up a 5 line list detailing out system specs. That led to meeting some interesting people, who might be cruising around here.

No one should go without packing their own food or making arrangements to eat out. A kiebassa and a coke totaling 7 dollars was a little steep.

Other brief notes cat show was all going on at the same time, so the elevator rides were a pain in the ass, full of howling cats in cages and some owners that would try cutting in front of you because getting fluffy out of the "frigid" 55 degree air was more important then the healtyness of your back carrying a 70 pound monitor.

I did have a great time, sunday morning I spent two hours catching up on videogames. I need to take a better mouse next time.

Werbung:

blze

rofl, i wish i knew the cat show was there, i would have polished
up the deagle and gone hunting.

and i also dont know wtf digital settings do, :D gg me.

Werbung: