TNTonPMS Of 229Delta Co

TNTonPMS

Hello everyone , I'm sure I have shot a few of you in the head :)
I'm also sure some of you have shot me in the A$$ a few times :)

I am glad someone made this game iot has become my new favorite thing to do when i get home from work , my son and I both play under the same name , TNTonPMS he just turned 10 today and I am 39.

We both love this game we just wish something could be done about the hacking that goes on , maybe they will be able to figure something out, i know they work very hard on trying , they sure do a lot of patching , that is for sure

Werbung:

Love

Hey there TNTonPMS.
I'm John, the forum's moderator.
Hope to see you enjoy your stay, as well as become an active member.

Thanks for registering, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask. :p

TNTonPMS

My bad, I forgot to mention my /our names , we're both Anthony :)
We're the leaders of 229th Delta Co clan, the last time I checked , we had over 18 members last time I checked but it is hard for me to get clan games running because i sometimes work late and co-ordinating the times everyone or most of us are home and ready to play is more than I thought it would be .

I have made a few of the guys administrators so I am hoping that would give them the capability to run games without me as I get home from work in Manhattan sometimes around 9PM.

We will see how it fly's or if it does at all :)

Hey there John , Nice to meet you Sir .
I am sure I will love this place as well as have a bunch of questions to ask and maybe have some answers for other members as well .

I was pleasantly surprised to see this forum this AM while trying to find out what was happening with C/A.

LOL, a 9 to 10 hr PATCH !! OMG! I wonder what is in store for us .
I know there are a lot of guys/gals that like to enhance their game with the cheats and stuff , but I don't , I like an even playing field for everyone this way we know who is really the best or one of the best , but what is going to be is what is going to be , you really can't stop it , you can only hope to contain it :)

I was kinda hoping for a boot feature to boot the people that are obviously hacking or using hacing programs .

As much as I hat to say it , it looks like the game is pretty much getting screqwed up by the hacks , i don't know all that much about hacks but I have to ask . . . how good can it be for the game if it wasn't designed for these features ?

Then again, I dunno, maybe it really was/is ?

Werbung:

Love

My bad, I forgot to mention my /our names , we're both Anthony :)
We're the leaders of 229th Delta Co clan, the last time I checked , we had over 18 members last time I checked but it is hard for me to get clan games running because i sometimes work late and co-ordinating the times everyone or most of us are home and ready to play is more than I thought it would be .

I have made a few of the guys administrators so I am hoping that would give them the capability to run games without me as I get home from work in Manhattan sometimes around 9PM.

We will see how it fly's or if it does at all :)

Hey there John , Nice to meet you Sir .
I am sure I will love this place as well as have a bunch of questions to ask and maybe have some answers for other members as well .

I was pleasantly surprised to see this forum this AM while trying to find out what was happening with C/A.

LOL, a 9 to 10 hr PATCH !! OMG! I wonder what is in store for us .
I know there are a lot of guys/gals that like to enhance their game with the cheats and stuff , but I don't , I like an even playing field for everyone this way we know who is really the best or one of the best , but what is going to be is what is going to be , you really can't stop it , you can only hope to contain it :)

I was kinda hoping for a boot feature to boot the people that are obviously hacking or using hacing programs .

As much as I hat to say it , it looks like the game is pretty much getting screqwed up by the hacks , i don't know all that much about hacks but I have to ask . . . how good can it be for the game if it wasn't designed for these features ?

Then again, I dunno, maybe it really was/is ?

Nice to meet you, Anthony/Anthony.
Yeah, a kicking feature would be nice.
They have so on WarRock, hope to see a similar system used for CA.
It can't be any good, though let's hope CA can rid most of them :p

By the way, edit your posts, if you're the last poster in a thread, edit it, and continue posting within that post, until someone else has posted in the very same thread.
It's a way to rid a bit of spam.

Thanks,

John