Tony Hawk Proving Ground (Wii)

Liister87

So i wondered has anyone seen any wii exclusive stuff yet?

I mean the graphics arent going to be as amazing as the ps3/xbox 360 ones we are seeing at the minute on all the pictures and trailers, and its going to be released by another company, i just wondered how bad its going to be, i hope the company releasing it for wii leave it as is.

Rumours also state wii version may have no online play, but i don't understand why not?

Werbung:

kaitora

maybe it won't be able to handle all them skaters at once and the unique controls... the processor in the wii isn't comparible to those in the other consoles

Ryano

Sorry havn't seen any wii exclusive footage, although I think I've seen some footage from another console...maybe I'm wrong though.

killman360

I have not seen really any info. on the wii version. it is like the PS3 and xbox 360 version's are what almost everyone care's about. Although i am getting it for PS3.

kaitora

i think underground and american wasteland were the best tony hawks games, and after that they kinda went downhill (no pun intended)

Ryano

kaitora said:
i think underground and american wasteland were the best tony hawks games, and after that they kinda went downhill (no pun intended)

Yeah Underground was awesome.....Rather then the ones before that were you couldn't travel around as much...

Liister87

Tony Hawks Pro Skater series was the best ones, i'd been playing them since the first one came out in like 97? 98? I couldnt really get on with any after the Pro Skater series ended (Tony hawk 4..i think, or 5?)

THUG and Wasteland werent up to my standard of skateboarding game they were more about the mucking around with jackass style stunts, i preffered the good old skating, thats why PROVING GROUND looks great to me!

I just read the ONM review from this months mag, AGAIN and it says "WIFI - YES" so i guess the rumour of it not being are false.

Why would they make it NOT wifi, i mean thats like having HALO and not putting it online haha!

Its being brought out by another company for nintendo though, so lets hope its still keeping to the original PS3/XBOX version style.

Zelda Twilight graphics would do me!

[size=large]Also note: Page 44 Studios (Wii, PS2 – NOTE: gameplay/content may vary)[/size]

Werbung: