Top 5

CookieMan

On the loading screen, we see the top 5 players for that map on that day. Often enough, I see people with an extremely low rank.
Example: Sky_Crusher
Was OPK on RattleSnake, and was in the top players.

Notice: Anyone with a rank below Sergeant should be reported immediately!

Werbung:

rocktrns

I dont think anyone on top 5 with a low rank should be reported.
They could just be good ,or they had a prevous account ,but decided to make a new one.
So you cant just go reporting every low rank person on the top 5 you have to have some proof.

spuznick242

more than likely if someone is a low rank and on the top players they have another account and just started a new one...but if your in the game and they make the list and they have opk like skycrusher then report but dont report someone just because of their rank

Liekthis

I dont think anyone on top 5 with a low rank should be reported.
They could just be good ,or they had a prevous account ,but decided to make a new one.
So you cant just go reporting every low rank person on the top 5 you have to have some proof.

more than likely if someone is a low rank and on the top players they have another account and just started a new one...but if your in the game and they make the list and they have opk like skycrusher then report but dont report someone just because of their rank

Read,think,write,edit, and post. Also your text looks like rich baby poo.

Miran_Eitan

Not really. I just made number 4 for Coldseed a weekago, and last night I made number four for Two Towers yet again.

I just went through the map rotation in CTF, only map i didn't play was War and Junkflea

Werbung: