Trauma Center: New Blood

UltraH4XR

Who is looking forward to getting this?
I played the first one and it was cool so i can't wait until the second one.
Co-Op stuff
And more...

Werbung:

cloudzero45

well..you would have to have played the other trauma centers to appreciate this one.... i mean ... its basiclly a fanboy game... and i love it... esspically because of the co-op

AlanEdgeHead

Eh, I'm disappointed that it doesn't have online co-op. It only uses WiFi for leaderboards, like Big Brain. I don't consider these game true online games.

Ryano

AlanEdgeHead said:
Eh, I'm disappointed that it doesn't have online co-op. It only uses WiFi for leaderboards, like Big Brain. I don't consider these game true online games.

Yeah its annoyinf when they tryand call it an online game when its just a stupid leaderboard...

killman360

Ryano said:
AlanEdgeHead said:

Yeah its annoyinf when they tryand call it an online game when its just a stupid leaderboard...

Leaderboards? Well that sucks, online co-op is what i that it was going to be, mabye that will change.....

Ryano

killman360 said:
Ryano said:
AlanEdgeHead said:

Leaderboards? Well that sucks, online co-op is what i that it was going to be, mabye that will change.....

Lets hope so, it would really make this game awesome.

Werbung: