Try this out!

Dirty

This is a crazy Google trick... You guys should check it out.

Step by step:
1. Go to www.google.com
2. Search JOHNNY CASH
3. Click on images
4. The first pic should be him with his middle finger up.
5. Click on that pic.
6. As soon as it changes, click on the blue link that says "See image full size"
7. Tell me what you think and if you will use this in the future.

Werbung:

slick

gezzus , that is some fuked up shit . dude u gotta go check yourself, coz one thing is for sure: u are fuked up in the head dirty..no offense .u are one sick bastard.
yukkk im still thinkin of that..... :cry: holy mother of god

uhh...no , i dont think ill use this in the future

Crisis

As AlphaEm IM's me to do this....the following was my reaction
What...this is just an article..oh wait click the ::hit's back on the mouse and clicks link::.....AWE GREAT NOW I HAVE TO CLEAN VOMIT OFF OF MY MOUSE PAD!

Casualty

OMFG!!!! dirty im gonna hang myself...yoru gonna have that on your consciance yoru whole life.....*throws up all over keyboard, cant exit window, girlfreind walks in* :(

Dirty said:
This is a crazy Google trick... You guys should check it out.

Step by step:
1. Go to www.google.com
2. Search JOHNNY CASH
3. Click on images
4. The first pic should be him with his middle finger up.
5. Click on that pic.
6. As soon as it changes, click on the blue link that says "See image full size"
7. Tell me what you think and if you will use this in the future.

thank you for all the replies already made. Thanks to you, Im realy not gona look to see what the heck comes up. But I will say this:

I don't knows what scares me more, the fact what ever it was he found was so sick, and he shared it, or that he typed JOHNY CASH on GOOGLE to begin with.

deathgrip

HOLY FN SHIT what a bad scene. Like a dumbass I didnt read the rest of the posts before following directions. Not a good thing to bring up at a US Naval facility. LMAO dirty I'm skipping the rest of your posts until there are at lest ten replies I read LOL

Fenire

no fing way am i doing that i read the posts firts... unlike some people nd thank god i wasnt the first so now i say cant touch this da da da da

Werbung: