Tryouts and Practices......

Here's a heads up for all you fuckfaces out there.....Tryouts for the CAL-O team will be held on Sunday (the 12th i believe) at 8pm eastern. There are 8 total spots available, 3 starter positions and 5 alt positions. Considering that we have more people then positions available we may have to hold two seperate tryouts so that everyone gets a fair shot.Everyone that plans to tryout must be able to attend the mandatory practices we will be holding on Wed nights at 9:30pm eastern following the tryouts. Everyone that is planning to tryout should make a reply here telling me why you think you should be on the squad, include any experience in CAL you might have, as well as anything you think may sway us to choose you (bribes are accepted and encouraged :p).
Holla Back..............

Werbung:

Mercenary

i would like to tryout and i have some cal experience with PuNx. (and for a bribe hey green i'll take u to the pink room for half the price but i got to clean out the old rose pedels. All for u) man that is one heck of a bribe i mite say... but half the price? is there any thing less than a penny?(maybe i can cut it in half or i got it a 2 in one special!!!) :twisted: :D :) 8) :lol:

S

sw@bby

yo...i never been to Cal....my cousin waz born therr but neway...so cant help therr...jus love playin CS and i aint gonna make da tryout Sunday neway so change da date homo....bribes?...bribe me first...u know as well as i dew green u aint got nuthang to bribe for...cep maybe that sis. High talks bout...lol

peace gangstaz

Nappa_ZD

ARG...sunday is like the worst possible day you guys could have picked... :x However if there is another way i could possibly tryout for a spot sooner or the day after, then i'd be supremely greatful. I have brief Cal-O experience with my old clan(X-Krew). I am a team player and am very good at following directions given by a leader no questions asked. Although my score isnt always specatular in pubs, i usualy do well in scrims, weather its scoring big or just doing my job. I think i would be a good asset in our journy threw CAL. Please get back to me Green or HighTimes if there is an alternative day i can tryout . :)

G

Ill be ther for sure! I am a dedicated -420-. I just love cs and im damn good if i might say myself. I just wana say goodluck to everyone. Oh yeah, im gonna be pissed if i dont make it! lol The question is what can 420 do for CMurder lol (jk)

-420-=Br@in*CeLL

cal spot

Yo, its the Brain. Well lets see. I think I should have a spot on the team becasue......I listen well and feel that I can follow the strats smooth. I am dedicated to 420 and I try to do anything to improve our clan. Ex. Donate money for the server.....trying to get us a pub server.....being pubstar captain. You know the good shit. Also I am definetly a person that likes to win. If you got any more ?'s just holla at me. I will prolly be playing cs. Peace. P.S. and I want to get some cal experience.

Werbung:
C

crazy

internet is back up

yoooo, i tried tryin out on sunday, but we know what happened, so let me know when i can try out again, if i can. as for a reason i think i should be able to tryout and be on the team, well, ive been with 420 when it was only like five members. and i love to have fun too. holla back