And the roster results are..........

I wanna start out by saying that the tryout went off hella good. Me and High were pretty impressed with all of your performances, some more then others, but all around it was damn good. We got alot of good players and it was damn hard to choose who was NOT gonna be on the roster for Cal this season. Now just because you did'nt make the Cal team doesnt mean we are kicking you from our squad totally. Those who did not make it will continue to wear the tags as (-420-|P| "your_name"....contact BrainCell or FriedRice ASAP), those who did make the squad their tags will be just -420- "your_name" straight out.
The following ARE on this seasons CAL-O roster.....
1.Artex
2.Mercenary
3.Zenith
4.C-murder
5.Wet_em_up
6.Meixiao
7.Nappa_ZD
8.BrainCell
9.Myself
10.Hightimes

The following are on the |P| (Pubstarz) roster of -420-
1.Crazy
2.Ghostrider
3.DivineWind
4.Digit@l
5.Sw@b
6.FireBreeze85
7.Cannibus
8.GotBud
9.RedBean
10.Scorpion
11.SinfulPriest
If I missed anyone let me know asap......

Starters will be determined weekly by myself and High_Times.Our first match is tommorow so I need everyone to contact me who is on the roster ASAP.....

If you did'nt make the squad this season don't sweat it, there is always next season. If you feel like you need to move on to another clan so you can compete this year then g'head and do you.To the others who decide to be down for their crew and rep us regardless......much luv.
Holla!

Werbung:

-420-CMurder

I just wana sya congrats to those that made it. I also wana say i still got love for those who didnt and keep up the good work. We are all still a part of 420 and we represent, pub star or not. Keep kickin ass and gl!
holla

-420- ArTex

Well DAMN! I have to say, that it was the best time in counter-strike ive played in a while when we all tryed out, I was mad nervous! I believe everyone here is good and no one should beat themselves up if they didnt make it. Remember its just a game.

Nappa_ZD

Well thankyou guys for the great opportunity. The team was picked nicely. Im sure we are going to do very well in CAL-O this season and make a huge impact as a first time CAL clan. Well guys, good luck and happy playin.

Mercenary

i'm really glad to hear it and sorry digi sometimes u just can't make it but hey i kno u would have done really good tho.. so later everyone

G

wahhhhhh....... that was unexpected. i thought i sucked
well thx guys i guess i dont lol

oh and btw i dont know how to use mirc "but i have it installed"
and am i the only one with steam all fuxed up

C

crazy

sucks i couldnt really tryout

sucks my shit was acting up... but good luck to those who made it....i'll still rep the 420

-420-HighTimes

Everyone Did great at the tryouts and i was extremely happy by the turn out of it all... For those pub stars this doesn't mena drop your tags -420- is a full clan of pub stars and cal o team keep on burning....

My congrats to the ones that made it you played well under that pressure. We had to see the pressure part to see how it would work out on matches :) we are a hard core CS team and smokers :p Roll me another and pass the blunt to the nigga on the left PEACE!

Werbung: