• Jungle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Industrial

• Other

• Total voters

john66

I've been playing for a while and it hit me. I miss some of the maps in COD4 and Warrock. I want to see more urban enviroments like sandhog and waverider. How about you guys.

Werbung:

Jaroldvkiller

Id like to play in an airport that's all mest up and that you can go inside the mest up planes and kill people

<--------------------------------------------------ICE CREAM :)

Seawied

I wish they allowed for UMC in CA. I experimented making some maps for DoD, which was fun. Most of the current maps really don't cut it (warhead=FAIL)

caleeb12

Airports would be nice, but I'd like to see the Grand Canyon. With the tourist area and down in the Canyon. Talk about a great game of CTF.

polskimoose4

an online FPS i used to play had a hospital map.
similar to the airport thing, but everybody wants to play in a modern, empty, huge, building

its just fun to play in enviroments that you live in in real life

Cyder

One thing seems for sure. As we did get "Deathroom" as in the CA Europe map... The new area in CA Europe as "Unknown" is in most likely in Guatemala based on its geographical location... so it looks like some type of Jungle area maybe. Who knows what structures it might be. I would like to see the Panama Canal as a map.. different boats to jump on for CQC... or snipe accross the canal... that would be cool... or some type of Harbor area.. Alpha starts on Land...and Bravo on a huge boat...

Werbung:

wareagle2

or possibly really big map like zoo or something where there is all of these things combined but i like the bridge idea also just it has to be like a choke point only way across is the bridge one side is a samll town or city and other side is like jungle or forest or even another city like a city on city battle