Umm. Right. Hello.

Jupackazoin

Hey sorry about the title, but honestly, how can you figure out what to say other than hello? :)
Well, I'm new, posted a few times, just saying hello. I'm new to the whole map making thing, but i've been working on a map for a week or two, and man have i figured out so many things. I've even managed to create my own models and icons, custom abilities and all kinds of things. I'm having so much fun I may not end up releasing anything cause i just keep making it better!! But i'll give the map making thing a go and we'll see what happens.
Anyway, hello and hope i don't bug anyone too much ;)

Werbung:

Fladian

Welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll not be a "bug" (or bother, rather) to anyone. We're quite nice here... or at least, most of us are.

Jupackazoin

What kind of a map are you working on?
Well, its a campaign, I'm still on the first map, but I've managed to link about 3 maps together for the first chapter, kinda like Rexxar's campaign. I've customized the paladin model so he doesn't have the hammer as a weapon, and I've given him a sword and shield downloaded from the net, I've still got a lot to do, but it's kinda like a campaign, like single player campaigns.

Mini-Me

Not really a fan of campaigns. Lately it seems to me that everybody are working on campaigns...ooh what will i play in the future....

Well dont let me get you down, good luck with the map! :)

Fladian

"Pointless," that was the word I was looking for (alas the reason too I didn't post). As for recognizing the avatar, despite that I am no fan of Dragonball (or any of their additions), I have no problem in recognizing your avatar, Jup.

Do keep such comments to yourself though, Wulf. Or place them at a more suitable place. Thank you.

Werbung: