Underwater submarine level

Werbung:

Roger117

That would be fun. They should make the walls of the submarine destructible so if you shoot it too much, you will drown.

Jordan B

Lol, Just thinking about a level like this gets me excited , Roger117 , i like your idea about the walls , but it would also need a story like other maps . A great chance to bring in a new game mode as well - Find the intel . My idea:

Map name: Deep Thunder (couldn't think of anything else )

Info: A 40 year old russian sub containing Classified information is at sinking point . This intel MUST be recovered or the united alliance will fall. Search the sub for the intel ( at a random point each round ) and terminate any resistance on board.

Rules: Semi like search and destroy but the intel ( a briefcase) will be spawned at a random point on the sub each round - another S & D rule is that if you kill each member of the opposing team the round ends and you win. The intel is fitted with a gps device and you have a signal receiver (looks a bit like a heartbeat sensor ) that will beep when you are close to the intel.

Game modes: Find the Intel
Capture the flag
Elimination
One man army

Special map features: Through out the sub there are glass panels at certain parts. If a grenade impacts with this or enough bullets collide with it, The glass will shatter and a reasonably small hole will start, letting water in. A timer will start, and the sub will gradually fill up with water until. well . the round finishes or you meet a watery grave ( for that round anyway) . These panels are few and far between however, as it would get annoying if everyone deliberately shot them to start the timer ( though possibly a good strategy - maybe?) .

So the idea needs some work , but i love it. What do you think Love? Roger117?

Werbung:

Demez

What would be good is three subs, all half submerged, all connected by walkways to a completely underwater sub.Alpha spawns on one of the half submerged subs and bravo on another, this level would be well combined w/ swimming