Upload Avatars you bitches

Werbung:

slick

well i got mine today. hehehe
it's my favorite teams logo(yeah it's soccer..bitches)

could not get my sig to work tho :(

p.s. how come u don't play lately? busy decorating?

KoT slick

p.s. p.s. nvm ,forgot to check Attach signature...dumbass

Deviant

Hey slick, there's nothing wrong with soccer! I played for 12 damn years! 14 if you include intramurals, but im ridiculously out of shape now. Oh, and Happy Birthday!

Puppet

It looks like you do it while in a forum by clicking on PROFILE at the top of the page and then go to the AVATAR CONTOL PANEL at the bottom and use the browser in the "upload avatar from your machine" to point at your avatar.......but then again, I am a noob

slick

Deviant said:
Hey slick, there's nothing wrong with soccer! I played for 12 damn years! 14 if you include intramurals, but im ridiculously out of shape now. Oh, and Happy Birthday!

I know there's nothing wrong with it , just that people in the US reffer to it as being gay . One guy told me " It was invented by european housewives while their husbands were cooking"...so...
I played it for 6 years and think it's the most beatiful sport in the world.
Not counting college when we played every day for about 3 hours.

cheers for a fellow soccerlover

Deviant

Yeah, I always got alot of shit, but not as much as some kids. My township has one of the biggest youth programs in the state with a 9 field youth complex (small fields) and a 9 field complex (full size, 100-120 yard fields). In highschool, soccer was the sport my school was good at, my senior year we went 18-3-1 with 14 shutouts, so most people respected us but you always get the assholes. You should see the fuckin lump I have on my shin from intramurals man, worst one I've ever had! haha

slick

fuck man ...9 fields!!! holy shit. that is absofukinlutely beautifull.
Back home(Romania) we used to play on concrete most of the time so lumps and scars are my friends too.hehehe

we are kinda offtopic from thread hehehe. but this is offtopic section so... :D

DigitalSword

TOLL!

Hmmm, Soccer is the shit, and that is all there is to it, I played ona travelign team here in cleveland for a good 3 years, Soccer isnt so much the best sport, and even that term "best sport" is an oxymoron because of the challenge, however, soccer is by far the most reputable sport the world has ever kowon, here in america it gets bashed and panzified(is that a word?) but the fact is 3/4 of the world plays it, and only real sportsmen know this to be true, soccer is undeniably Huge. I think its looked down on here because of the pig-snide-ass bitches who are too full of themselves, but then we glorify football when Rugby is the real sport too...such is the world

Sword

Hypnos

Just got my avatar. I don't think that color images do so well...I think I'm going to keep looking until I find a really cool animated .gif....digi, why don't you hook me up with an awesome avatar like dirty's? Dirty that degal rocks.

oh yeah...hey slick...where did you get that cool sig?

Fenire

does the pic have to be a certain kind of file?
cause mine is the right size but it wont work

when i went to one of my old schools we went to a convention with about 300 other kids from around the new york state area and we played soccer almost all day for 5 days and we played canadians vs americans there were 11 canadians vs 20 americans and we wooped their asses 9 to 1

slick

Hypnos said:
Just got my avatar. I don't think that color images do so well...I think I'm going to keep looking until I find a really cool animated .gif....digi, why don't you hook me up with an awesome avatar like dirty's? Dirty that degal rocks.

oh yeah...hey slick...where did you get that cool sig?

I think i googled it...not sure

Werbung: