Various Ideas

Are these ideas great!?!?!?

• NO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

yoko57

i have a lot of ideas to share. Bigger backpacks would help out. more suppresors. in slot 4 a C4 det. pack. in slot 4 a flare or flare gun. in slot for a medikit. better hack shield. you can look through iron sights (built i scope) don't show peoples name when you aim at them unless they are your ally.in slot 3 a throwing knife 2 hit kill not very accurate and you have 3 of it. and a canyon style map right next to a cliff called 'CliffHanger.how good are these ideas

Werbung:
Some of your ideas are great like the medikit. It would help to heal your allies and yourself. Also, I don't like when the enemy name appear when you aim them... too easy to kill with sniper no-scope. I don't like the idea of throwing knife : useless. You got an assault rifle; why use throwing knife? I would like a suppressor that reduce the muzzle flash, tracer bullet, the gunshot noise and the damage... it would be a high rank item. I think that's all I have to say.

Werbung:

docboy22

i think there bad no offence but I think you could do better. Medi kit (were nurses now) THROWING KNIFEZ were not ninjas suppressors only if it has flash and tracer but no other wise ironsights the crosshairs are accurate bigger backback we would be slower then a MO FO.thats all im sorry but you CAN do better