Vechicles

mYth

I'm currently noticing some control issues with helos and jets in regards to maneouverability.

Any suggestions?

Currently playing with kb/mouse for those 2 vechs with default settings

Werbung:

blze

lol, your first problem is not having a joystick. second is too much time with celshock.

jeez i want my new puter so bad, hopefullly it will p00n at BF.

mYth

207.176.38.3:16567

Good ping 4 me and decent rulez to abide by......I'll give the joy a run here on Fri. night - Sat. mornin

mew1

blze

word i'll put it up in my favs. i played on 2 good ones last night:

1. ill have to look when i get home, rofl
2. [FYM] Fuck Ya'll Motherfuckers

lol, the second one's rules were:

dont be a pussy, dont bitch, no rules. ROFL. and believe it or not, it was real fair play, no spawning, no vehicle taxi, no FF, etc...

i have a glitch in my settings that i have to fix tho. FPS is jumping all over the place. may be a power supply problem as they left teh 450w in there instead of changing out and putting my 550w in. once i get it figured out i will be on, wute !

mYth

I h8 2 admit this but I'm a nub with BF2 (except shootin ppl :lol: ), so any tweaks/console commands/overall hints you can send me would help my ass out a bunch!

blze

yea man, me too, unfortunately. maybe we can get on this weekend or next week sometime and fux with it some. im going out of town on saturday for a St. Pat's Fest but should be back sunday.

here are 2 really good forum links for clans i have been playing with since 1942 was brand new. it takes some digging, but these kids are hard core and usually know there shit. they are pretty cool and like to show off their geekdom so if you have any questions you should post them bc they are usually pretty quick to respond and help.

http://sinners.sinclan.net

http://www.clanoutcast.net

(they were both running pretty slow this morning, unusual...)

mYth

Ok tried the joy but now the damn air vehicles wanna pitch and roll in the opposite direction of the way i'm holdin the joy....suggestions?

mYth

i got the bind's right......just wants to be reverse than what i'm used to from 99% of the flight sims i've played and the sensitivity is way to high even at 1.0......does messing with the yaw and what not fix the issue?

blze

shit man, i just cant find the time to sit down and play these last few days. does "invert mouse" affect your joystick? i forget. it wont take me but a second to figure it out once i open it up so ill try to look at it tonight.

like, you said "opposite way your holding the joy"... you are holding it like its made to be held, right? and planes are back=up, forward=down, etc... just a dummy check. make sure your roll is bound to when you MOVE it left/right and your flaps/turn is bound to the TWIST. also, this is funny, but when i first did mine i would move it left in the bind screen and let it go....it would snap back into place and actually bind right because it would recoil all the way back over to the right side...

anyway, im cornfused, should be an easy fix tho. vent/aim?

mYth

blze said:
shit man, i just cant find the time to sit down and play these last few days. does "invert mouse" affect your joystick? i forget. it wont take me but a second to figure it out once i open it up so ill try to look at it tonight.

like, you said "opposite way your holding the joy"... you are holding it like its made to be held, right? and planes are back=up, forward=down, etc... just a dummy check. make sure your roll is bound to when you MOVE it left/right and your flaps/turn is bound to the TWIST. also, this is funny, but when i first did mine i would move it left in the bind screen and let it go....it would snap back into place and actually bind right because it would recoil all the way back over to the right side...

anyway, im cornfused, should be an easy fix tho. vent/aim?

neg on both aim/vent......x-fire

it's doin the binds by axis, not direction.......and the invert mouse just affects pitch only......which is not x'd out.....

Werbung:

mYth

I finally got the control issue figured out.......I just have to custom bind control movements to make them work. Now I'm flyin teh choppa like fukin Rambo mang!

w00t :twisted: