VIDEO OF A NUB HACKER!!!!

Werbung:

dredog

Guy Haxing like a mofo...

:shock: Nah, i used to have that wallhack last summer '04, but my shit got banned by steam/vac 3 days after i installed :(, but i still have the file in my old steam account in another computer that i use to copy/watch demos.... I'll keep making them, if u guys have anything recorded, and u sure somebody is hacking (LEGIT) , u can send it to me, and if is worth a video, i'll give you credit!!!! Hook me up with some material PUNX!!!! Peace out u all..... I hope u enjoy!!!!!!!!! :shock:

blze

btw, you have to have hacks to see hacks. so old steam, new steam,
3rd steam once removed before divorce, if you were recording it, then
you were seeing it. i got no beef, but i call bullshit if its taht easy for
you to switch between accounts. its too easy to revert to the h0x acct.
if youre pissed or having a bad day getting pwnt up. /ban.

didnt someone post already some shit about it takes a hacker to spot one?

well I call people out baised on statistics and on spectation them on the overview of the map to see what is on the other side of a wall. I didn't watch the clip, but I doubt I want to, I cant ban either of of ya

blze

rofl, wtf are you talking about? one cup of coffee, then i go.

blze said:
btw, you have to have hacks to see hacks. so old steam, new steam,
3rd steam once removed before divorce, if you were recording it, then
you were seeing it. i got no beef, but i call bullshit if its taht easy for
you to switch between accounts. its too easy to revert to the h0x acct.
if youre pissed or having a bad day getting pwnt up. /ban.

Puppet

I think bringing up that old shit about me is useless. It serves no purpose but to delve into the past. I think what we have here is the present. He is telling us straight out that he has hacks on another steam account. How fucked up is that? I will always wonder about this guy now. This is bullshit. He isn't saying that he was testing hacks. He was saying that he was using them and got banned by Steam so he got himself another account. You guys can twist it into any shape you please and I won't give a shit, but this guy is a hacker in my books now. Fuck the video. I'm not impressed.

he said he recorded the demmo with account 1 of a player he suspected of wall hacking, then he opened the demmo in account 2 (the 1 he said was banned by steam, and is no longer usefull for online gaming) reviewed the demo with the hack enabled on account 2 and re-outputed it showing the total picture.

I understood it, I hope I explained it to yall. he already learned his lesson he claims, and has a 2nd steam account that has been permabanned from wallhacking.

I don't evan know if you can playback a demo with hacks on the 2nd time and re-record it shoing that shit. but if you can, kick ass, hope the dude is legit and keeps up filtering the demos.

Machiavelli

I've always been a fan of innocence until proven guilt. Unless the mofo is owning me. But that's why I have admin on my server and you have admin on yours.

May the PuNx rule on this as they see fit

Werbung:

dredog

"he said he recorded the demmo with account 1 of a player he suspected of wall hacking, then he opened the demmo in account 2 (the 1 he said was banned by steam, and is no longer usefull for online gaming) reviewed the demo with the hack enabled on account 2 and re-outputed it showing the total picture."

OK, thanks Stay at home DAD!!! thats exactaly what i do, i use my main comp to play and record demos and the second on with my BANNED steam account to watch and record demos!!!
Yes, its possible and yet simple. I was going to post here the whole procedure from start to end in "HOW TO MAKLE CS VIDEO IN AVI FORMAT", But you know what, why waist my time with the fucking retarded mongoloids criticising my work. Believe or not, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.
And for everybody else, specially SLICK and HOME DAD, Thank you for your consideration!!!!
Dredog!