Vista OS X v4

NeoN

Vista OS X, the ultimate leopard transformation pack for vista. It transforms your Windows Vista to make it look like Mac OS X Leopard. This App is completely free.

Here is a list with a few features of Vista OS X v4:

Support
Windows Vista 32bit Support SP1

System Files
Boot logo, Login screen, Welcome Center, Brandings, PC-Properties, Back and forward buttons, icons, uxtheme patch

Extras
Wallpaper, Screensaver, leftsider, Rklauncher, Sounds, Cursors, Spaces

Skins
Visual Style for Vista, WinRAR 3x

Installer
Super-Small Size Installer, safe install on any partition, uninstall option, customizable setup to install only what you want and need, Fast installation, System Restore Point

You can also install only the Vista OS X parts you want.

Screenshots:​

vistaosxdu8.jpg

vistaosx2lx7.jpg

vistaosx3fz0.jpg

vistaosx4kk9.jpg

Tip: If you want the start menu to be at the top of your screen like in the screenshot, right-click the start menu and if you have the lock the taskbar option checked, uncheck it. This will allow you to drag & drop the start menu. Drag & Drop it to the top of your screen to really make it look like Mac OS X since Mac OS X has the start menu at the top.

Warning: When installing Vista OS X, the themes window will pop-up. Do not select the Mac OS X theme or it will cause your pc to loose system files (You'll need to have a system restore point in case this happens). Instead click cancel in the themes window, & wait for the installer to finish. The installer will ask you to restart your computer. Wait for the computer to restart & voila! Now you have Windows Vista OS X Edition. Enjoy!

Please contact me if you have any problems with Vista OS X.

Thanks,

NeoN :cool:

Werbung:

Sousanator

good, but the vista operating system still sucks, xp/98 all the way no BSOD's
Of coarse there are BSOD's in XP/98. There's even that famous press conference when Bill was showing Windows 98 for the first time ever to the public and it got the BSOD. I am very happy with Vista, it just makes everything easier(once you tweak it).

Anyways, I put the XP version of this on my laptop and I enjoy it, but I would still like a complete mac-like OS that would work on PC's, without having to buy mac hardware. This is as close as it gets so far.

gunners-4-life

Of coarse there are BSOD's in XP/98. There's even that famous press conference when Bill was showing Windows 98 for the first time ever to the public and it got the BSOD. I am very happy with Vista, it just makes everything easier(once you tweak it).

Anyways, I put the XP version of this on my laptop and I enjoy it, but I would still like a complete mac-like OS that would work on PC's, without having to buy mac hardware. This is as close as it gets so far.

lol, comdex, but that was a beta and if you keep ur computer in shape then xp is fine, got my computer in jan 2004 and now jul 2008 and only one BSOD because I deleted a system file

this is the direct link
http://www.mediafire.com/?eyykomywjya

Sousanator

The point is, if you keep your computer in shape, any OS is fine.

I wasn't putting down XP, I'm just saying, like all OS's it has flaws too.

Sousanator

But for the moment, due to vista glitches XP is better
I'm not going to get into a whole XP vs Vista debate here.
XP has glitches.
Vista has glitches.
ALL OS's have glitches.

Different users experience different things. Just like how you don't experience any problems with XP, I don't experience any with Vista. I've been on 98 since 1999, XP since 2003, and Vista since 2006, And out of my experience, I have enjoyed using Vista more than the others.

Werbung: