WARNING part II

Werbung:

EMA

stoned_MONKee said:
:shock: Cutting it off would be a bit drastic; how about we rediredt to some of the "other women" since em has become less willing to participate. You seemed quick to the "cut it off" comment; are you related to Loreena Bobbit? :twisted:

what other women are here to defend themselves tho...that just wouldn't be right

stoned_MONKee

To correct you bitches, yes bitches, monkey's have small peepee's, but MONKee's are hung like Gorilla's -Keep it up and I'll post a pic; don't test me because you know Dirty will post right after me, and we don't want the now do we?.
The "sub-standerd tool refers to my weapons of choice; the UMP45, and the galli -both of which I am ranjked #1 with - I know it's 'cause no one uses them, but I'm still #1 and you're not, so nah!
Puppet, throw your little puppet in the dog dish, my bitch is hungry (bitch being my female dog, not my wife).
I think that about does it, accept for one thing:
:evil: :evil: :evil: DON'T MESS WITH THE MONKee! :evil: :evil: :evil:

I forgot one thing; em shh, or I'll give you something to quiet you down! :twisted:

Puppet

I'm not saying anything more to Monkee. He has gone beserk and has decided to dis the hell out of me. I thought he liked my playfull jabs at him, but I think I may have crossed the line talking about his wee wee

stoned_MONKee

:shock: Aww Puppet, come on now. You are beggining to sound like Billthekid used to when people would jab at him. :lol: I didn't think the "dogdish" comment was that bad, but I am sorry i hurt your feelings. Would you prefer I go back to picking on Dilla? :lol: I even put more smilies on so you absolutely knew I was kidding. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Werbung: