Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What armor

• What items

• Total voters
Werbung:

Layzie

M82 Barret, remote mines (with a delay feature added to prevent spamming), ghile suit [make it a rank unlockable]

Roger117

If the Desert Eagle is released then it will definitely entice me to play pistol only matches. I agree on having a grenade launcher which takes up the grenade slot and the normal backpack slot. You get to grenades only so just as much grenade spammers as normal grenade spamming.

Has anyone noticed on the Sand Hog loading screen that the guy is carrying a grenade launcher? Could that be a sign?

Layzie

yeah.. If they introduce the m203, it should take the place of the support slot. Otherwise it's going to be annoying with m203 rounds, frag grenades, (can't think of the name) super frag, and incendiary/gas grenades. Junk flea is already terrible with the fire/gas nade spam...

frostmourne007

hey everyone this is frostmourne again i forgot my other acc info and i dont see my comment about all the weapon ideas lol but here are some other ideas i know you should make the m203 for the sgt rank so people wont be mad cause they got to level to high it will take forever 500-1000gp for it.Im thinking the glock should be in a supply case cause it will be nice and challangeing :).And your gonna need a whole bunch of rank unlockable guns for the command officers. Like a mini gun remote mines flame thrower and etc.

Now last all these weapons i can tell you and i might not need to tell you anymore to make maybe lol but seriously make a gun that we can have forever.mini gun, m203, glock, mp5 ,flamethrower, rpg, desert eagle, remote mines, m82 Barret, chainsaw, kantana, sawed off shotgun, tommy gun ,thompson, browning,Turrets,some ww2 guns,night vision helmet,night opperations,vehicals,medic kits,100 round mag to assault rifles,and a g36c

My Char Name:Addeku

My Clan name:THE BROTHER HOOD

My Gmail:frostmourne2240@gmail.com

-DeaFen0-

M14 EBR. This'll basically be a supply crate M14, modded with a more modern Rail System and an overall modern look. It'll come with a forward grip, reducing recoil, better functionality with suppressors, and will have the power to back itself up in CQB. It's cost will be portability and the same 'ol 20 round clip. It's a supply case, so it can afford to be a bit overpowered (keep it noob-unfriendly though :p)

Werbung: