WoRm5406

Intro said:
http://www.punxclan.com/stats/player.php?id=1091

Scroll down and check his indentities.

What gives?

:?:

You need to scroll down a bit more.

Look at his steam ID.

After a steam update a few weeks ago the STEAM_ID_PENDING has happend to a few players.

If I see this on a user I ask that they reconnect.

When you connect to valve (turn on computer) it verifys your account. When you connect to a server (either local or on internet) it checks to make sure you are valid and not banned. This is where the error 35 comes into play if it can not connect. While connecting your client connects the server to state u-name and steam_id. During this time the server either accepts or rejects your connection. While you are connecting your client sends the steam_id. Somethimes this gets lost in la-la-land and does not get updated on the server. Your client does not send the steam_id except during login/connecting. A randomized key signature is created for your client and the server to know it is you and continues to allow you to connect and play on the server.

All in all..... Sometimes this happends due to packet-loss or missdirection. The server you are connecting to knows that you are valid otherwise you would of been denied connection from VALVE.

No it is not a hacker. Just an error with steam and data sent to the server.

Intro

Weird..

Sorry for playing CZ Occifer - I was just checking out PsychoStats for the first time in a while and was looking over the Lo3 roster. I saw this guy's name in the list and remember Slick saying he was an OBX kid, so I wondered why he'd pull some dumb shit like that. But once again, Worm came through with the explanation. Thank you sir.

Oh yeah, I noticed another thing - I'm #6 bitches! I usedta be all about the stats and would check them at least once a day, but I had to chill on that. Felt like it was making me take it too seriously. Anyway, roger that and top o' the mornin' to ya, laddies and lassies.

WoRm5406

OHHH MY....

Each of the players listed actually played on the server. It is just the highest person with the steam_id_pending is shown as the main user name. psychostats are based on steam_id. So with a steam_id of "STEAM_ID_PENDING" on a few people it groups them together.

That is like if I went to your house, not that I would want to go, and played CZ on your account for 1 more time than you, under my name. It would show up as me in there even though you own the account.

Werbung: