What do I buy with my nx?

FireX3

I got 6300 nx from my maple story account that I quit, what should I buy? I'm looking towards the advanced frag, but im not sure.

I mainly use ARs.

Thanks ^.^

Werbung:

MooCowMan

Don't buy the punisher. The double barrel is the worst of the shotguns. I say buy me an Arctic Wolf for 30 days, kidding. SCAR Trispear is pretty good, I would go with that.

But seriously.. L9.. send it my way :D

FireX3

I bought one of those box thingys with the SCARS, and got a trispear, but isn't it the same as the regular SCAR-L?

Why is it better?

Codi69

I'd go with the G36E Valkyrie or the Trispear. Or the Double Barrel Punisher.

I honestly don't understand it when I see people spending real money on re-skins, because the only difference between the G36E Valkyrie, the SCAR Trispear and the Double Barrel Punisher are different looks. Just a waste of cash in my opinion.

I would buy one of the female characters because they seem to be faster and you get 50, 000GP if you buy one for 30 days. Also I'd buy a P90TR or the M416 CQB.

It all depends on how you play though:)

FireX3

I honestly don't understand it when I see people spending real money on re-skins, because the only difference between the G36E Valkyrie, the SCAR Trispear and the Double Barrel Punisher are different looks. Just a waste of cash in my opinion.

I would buy one of the female characters because they seem to be faster and you get 50, 000GP if you buy one for 30 days. Also I'd buy a P90TR or the M416 CQB.

It all depends on how you play though:)

Im using the P90TR and it r@pes.

I got a 35/28 and im happy ^.^

Werbung: