what do you think

RaNcid

about this

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16883103003

you think its worth it?

or this

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1895394&CatId=1307

Werbung:

MeanMugginFool

I'm no expert but it looks like a tight deal to me, maybe add a bit more RAM and you'd be good to go. I cannot speak on the quality of an NVIDIA 6100 though, have to ask someone else about that

RaNcid

i was thinking about getting the latter of the two and just buying a GF 6800 Xtreme. I have to talk it over with michelle tonight tho.

DiLLa

DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT buy that systemmax. My dad has one and his crashd on him. Tiger direct has had it for 3 weeks now. Go with the first one tina it has AMD..what else could u possibly need!!! :lol:

Casualty

hey tina, i jsut bought miranda this for like 800 but its financed so it allows you to pay it off slowly...

p4 3GHZ w/HT
512MB of ddr2
ati x600 128Mb pci-e
intagrated sound, lan
17" crt
came with a keyboard mouse and i got her the decent speakers as well

but also it has a warrenty which can be good

Casualty

slick i agree that prebiult suckz, but this will be a decent pc that will play her games fine, and not cost her to much time or money

slick

I'm sorry but I fail to see the downside. It's cheaper, you learn how shit works and .... i dunno I just feel great after it's all done and working, casue I "made" it with my own hands.

Prebuilt it's not failproof.

Good Luck either way.

P.S.
How many ppl did you see that built a PC and than wished they'd bought a prebuilt? now viceversa.......thank you

RaNcid

haha, it's not my pc. I just need one fast and that can play cz and/or css. I'll check into dell. I need to order one by today.

Casualty

slick i totally agree but some people dont have the want-to to biuld their own or the time. also some people dont lime to wait to get it put together. i know my first biuld took me a little while

Werbung:

mYth

slick said:
why u ppl buying prebuilt???? no no no

suxor tell em..

Sonce he won't answer......buying pre-built just gives you the piece of mind that if teh shit breaks, thay are suppoesed to fix it. Go home-built, cuz it's easy as hell to get the parts (cheaper in most cases), and just go with it.........learn something new u techn00bz!!!!!!