Hard Drive 160 GB
Optical Drive 1 16X DVD±RW Drive
Graphics onboard NVIDIA Geforce 6150
Audio onboard AD1986A 5.1 Channels
Ethernet Marvell Gigabite Lan
Operating System Windows XP Media Center
Software Included ABS Windows XP Media Center 2005 RESTORE Disc
Warranty
Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year limited warranty with Onsite Service 1-888-983-9988 (Not Valid in Texas(TX))
Motherboard
Chipset NVIDIA nForce6150
Motherboard Name ASUS A8N-VM CSM Socket 939 NVIDIA GeForce 6150 Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
CPU
CPU Type Athlon 64
Installed Qty 1
Max Supported Qty 1
CPU Speed 3200+
L2 Cache Per CPU 512KB
CPU Socket Type Socket 939
Graphics
GPU/VPU Type NVIDIA GeForce 6150
Graphics Interface Onboard Video
Memory
Memory Capacity 512MB DDR
Memory Speed DDR400
Form Factor DIMM 184-pin
Memory Spec KINGSTON 512M DDR 400
Hard Drive
HD Capacity 160GB
Optical Drive
Optical Drive Type DVD±RW
Optical Drive Spec Write Speed:
DVD+R 16X, DVD+RW 8X, DVD-R 16X, DVD-RW 6X, CD-R 48X, CD-RW 32X, DVD+R DL 8X, DVD-R DL 6X
Read Speed:
DVD-ROM 16X; CD-ROM 48X
Audio
Audio Chipset AD1986A
Audio Channels 5.1 Channels
Communications
LAN Chipset Marvell Gigabite
LAN Speed 10/100/1000Mbps
Front Panel Ports
Front USB 2
Front Audio Ports 2
Back Panel Ports
LPT 1
PS/2 2
VGA 1 VGA, 1 DVI
Rear USB 4
Rear IEEE 1394 1
RJ45 1 port
Rear Audio Ports 3 ports
Expansion
External Bays External 5.25" Drive Bays: 4
External 3.5" Drive Bays: 2
Internal Bays Internal 3.5" Drive Bays: 4
PCI Slots (Available/Total) PCI Express x16: 1
PCI Express x1: 1
PCI Slots: 2
Storage Controller PATA: 2 x ATA100 up to 4 Devices
SATA II: 4
SATA RAID: RAID 0/1/0+1/5
Physical Spec
Dimensions 18" x 7.8" x 16.3"
Packaging
Package Contents ABS Windows XP Media Center 2005 RESTORE Disc

with a optical mouse,keyboard,monitor, and printer for like 803$ from newegg.

Werbung:

MeanMugginFool

I run Intel Extreme 900 onboard video right now and I get 65fps steady, so it'll do until you get a new vid card. Dunno hows it runs on Source yet, but may try in the next few days.

imported_SuXoR

Wow, somehow I totally missed this thread until today. Sorry Slick, I'm cut :(

Anyway, It is true that building your own takes more time (unless you have done 30+ of them) BUT building your own makes you learn several things. The first thing you learn is how to find relevant fixes to your problems. In essence, you learn how to educate yourself. You also learn a great deal about hardware, software, and how they work together. Once you master these skills, you can help others with their problems, and in doing so, you increase you knowledge and experience. Having these tools in your mind not only saves you money when building and upgrading your own computer, but you can build machines and repair others to make some extra tax free cash.

I do have a biased perspective though. I am a die hard do-it-yourselfer who will attempt anything (but after asking questions and researching first).

RaNcid

hmm... reading over all the people telling me to build my own pc and explaining why it would be better is making me feel like a n00b. I know how to build my own pc, thanks. The point of this was to find an already completed PC for michelle that I could purchase and have up in 3 days with her 700$ to spend so she can do all her work shit on there BUT I wanted to be able to play cz east coast from the west coast. The tricky part was sneaking the stuff in there that would allow me to do that. I don't mean to sound bitchy i just think it's rude to assume.

I'm going to upgrade to at least a gig of DDR first off. I will be happy if I get a steady 65fps for the time being since I've been playing with 10-30 fps.

slick

lol....i think someone is missing sex......jk jk u know i luv ya

GL with the PC. The internet connection is gonna be a much more important factor.

Casualty

my cpu is running at 24c on air with my fan running at half speed, cpu and ram is overclocked too

and my mobo is at a freaking 19C

on AIR!!!!!!

Werbung:

DeathCorpse

i cant agree more cas and sux. your first time you might have to do some extensive research on what will all fit together, ut the pay-offs are deffinately worth it. you get better performance than any pre-built on the market for less cash no matter if you are building a low to high end system. I can build pcs that beat dells in performance for at least $500 dollars cheaper in every market segment.