What games do you play on PC?

FuzzyMike

Hey guys,
I was just wondering, what games do you play on the pc ?
I play Counter-Strike: Source, Garry's Mod, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and League of Legends.
What about you?

Werbung:

techysappy

I am a big fan of FIFA. So I have FIFA 10 & 11 installed. Moreover, recently I installed Pro Evolution Soccer. Most of my time goes playing these games.
I also have Football Manager installed but recently I don't play it that much.
I am planning to install a FPS game soon. :)

mukii

I'm a huge fan of League of Legends but also Guild Wars as I think that it's the best MMORGP ever. Can't wait for GW2 to oficially announce the release date.

moonpeach

I usually play simulation games such as Flight Simulator X and racing games such as Formula 1 2010, I used to play WoW but got bored of it and decieded to cancel my account and go back to it another time

Popescu Radu

When I'm on my computer, I play FIFA 11/League of Legends. I'm a huge fan of soccer, I practice it in real life, so the first game choice is justified. I like especially playing with friends be a pro 5vs5, it's really nice to share a team with others, pass, and so on. I advice you to try it. League of Legends is one of my favorite games, because it implies lots of strategy, it's kinda a MMORPG made by some of the DotA makers so it's pretty much the same, with better graphics and increased gameplay.

Werbung:

Danny_brouwer

I play a lot of games on the pc!
I will write a few
-Wolfteam
-Crysis2
-Counter Strike
-Maple Story
-Gunz
That's my top 5! What about you? I am curious.