What Games Should I get for Xmas?

Which game(s) should be top of my Xmas list?

• Mario Galaxy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FIFA 08

• Umbrella Chronicles

• Mario & Sonic at the Olympics

• Sonic & the Secret Rings

• Metriod Prime: Corruption

• Other

• Total voters

beano

Right guys, I got my Wii a couple of months back and am planning on asking Santa for a few games.

So far I own:
Resident Evil 4
Mario Strikers
Wii Play

I probably would have more but I've spent the last month playing Final Fantasy XII on the PS2.

The games I was looking at are:
Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles (big RE fan & I know I need crossbow training with this)
Mario Galaxy (think I definitely want this)
Metroid Prime 3 (never played a MP game before but this seems to be well hyped)
Mario & Sonic at the Olympics (gone off this a bit after reading some reviews)
Sonic & the Secret Rings (again, didn't get the best reviews)
FIFA 08 (not a big football fan but curious as to what they've done with the Wii version)

Also open to any suggestions...

EDIT: Please if you choose other tell me which game!!

Werbung:

Jesusdragon737

beano said:
Wow the responses come flooding in. I'll know not to post before 4PM in future lol.

Actually, many of us are from the US, so we're coming back from school right about now or a few hours earlier (east or west coast).

I definitely think you should get galaxy, because it has really high ratings from many places, and from what I've seen, it is amazing. You should also get Strikers, because I think it's a really fun game (only if you have other people to play with or online).

Werbung:

beano

As I said in the OP I already have Mario Strikers (and it's great, definitely recommended) though the online play's a bit of a let-down with the Friend Codes thing (this was new to me, it just seems wrong not having a lobby to choose opponents from).

Anyway, it looks like Mario Galaxy is a cert. I've downloaded the preview of Metriod Prime 3 to see if it looks like it's worth getting.

PS if any of you (UK) Wiiers were looking to buy any of these games check out this thread for best prices.